★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Game Introduction
The legendary classic horror game returns with full 3D graphics.

The School : White Day offers state-of-the-art 3D graphics, solid storyline, and deep immersion, packed into an excellent horror game.

The School : White Day is a remake of the PC version, "White Day: A Labyrinth Named School" released in 2001. The original game gained much popularity in South Korea and is still fondly remembered by fans. It also gained a cult-like following in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other countries.

The School : White Day captures a distinctly Asian perspective and atmosphere, and centers around a high school that is swirling with legends and mysteries. The game follows the story of Hui-min, the protagonist, and other students who find themselves locked in the school late at night.

Game Features
Experience a whole new level of fear by being trapped in a school after hours!
While school is a familiar setting for everyone, The School : White Day's Yeondu High School is full of possessed janitors, ghosts with mysterious pasts, and all sorts of dangers and horrors.

Run for your life!
There are no overly gory scenes in The School : White Day. There are no weapons like knives or guns to use. The player is just a normal student who must run away from the dangers that lurk in the school in order to survive.

A rich storyline with many possible endings!
The School : White Day follows the main character and his fellow female students who are trapped in the School, while they struggle to survive. Their stories playout in elaborate and fascinating ways; providing a storyline that is on par with console games in length.

Also, the player's choices and actions determine the outcome of the game, with a total of 7 possible endings.

Game Inquiry & Customer Support
If you have any questions while playing the game, please contact us at whitedaycs@roigames.co.kr

Below are the minimum hardware requirements for The School : White Day.
Recommended: Quad-core CPU, 1GB+ RAM
03-11-2016, 02:10 AM
this looks awesome,best game this days,looks like this game already exist on PC!

03-11-2016, 02:22 AM
Woah, the PC version has rave reviews, only negatives were the translation and a few bugs which are hopefully fixed now. Gonna pick this up, looking forward to a great frightening experience.
03-11-2016, 02:27 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by italodance View Post
Anyone? is it good at all? looks AAA and not another iOS non-game and entertainment title, i hate any iAP hungry money game.
It's remake of legendary korean horror game.
There only have unnecessry character costume IAP.
03-11-2016, 02:38 AM
No under iPhone 5s which means my iPhone 5c won't make it work properly? Too bad I really wanted it
03-11-2016, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
No under iPhone 5s which means my iPhone 5c won't make it work properly? Too bad I really wanted it
maybe work on iphone5,someone can test if have ip5,there is a games that not support ip5 but work great on same!

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
03-11-2016, 03:12 AM
Just a heads up: there seems to be a substantial in-app download of assets after initial installation. I would tell you how large it is, but it has failed downloading 4 times for me mid process. A little annoying to sat the least.

Edit: the App Store description says 2GB.

Last edited by mogwai; 03-11-2016 at 03:20 AM.
03-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Ipad version is out from february

In english to
03-11-2016, 03:41 AM
Looks like a cute game
03-11-2016, 03:48 AM
Initial dauwnloud wont work !!!