★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Don't Die, Mr. Robot! - out March 25th (promocodes)

03-13-2016, 05:09 AM
Don't Die, Mr. Robot! - out March 25th (promocodes)

Hello, Touch Arcade chums!

On March 25th we're releasing the Universal iOS port of our cult PS4/PSVita game 'Don't Die Mr. Robot!'

Here's pre launch hype gameplay footage...

Youtube link | Pop Up

It's got all the hectic and euphoric game modes as the PS4 and PSVita version plus a whole new tilt control mechanic made especially for iOS devices.

Get yer promo codes here: https://dodistribute.com/access/BIbU9iwML7/

Presskit and stuff here: http://infinitestates.remakes.org/pr...eet.php?p=DDMR

Last edited by Infinite State Games; 03-13-2016 at 06:00 AM.
03-13-2016, 05:59 AM
Seems a lot of fun from the clip. I don't know the PS4 and Vita versions. I've subscribed for a code. Bullet Shoot from another Perspective

03-13-2016, 06:01 AM
Thanks man It's definitely a lot of fun. Headphones recommended for maximum fruit-trance

Code sent by the way, with our best wishes
03-13-2016, 06:33 AM
Looks nice!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-13-2016, 06:51 AM
Cheers! Here's some more gameplay videos. These are of some of the 50 remix mode missions...

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-13-2016, 04:33 PM
Can't wait!
03-14-2016, 12:26 AM
Words cannot describe how happy this game makes me feel. I don't know if the aesthetics somehow bring back memories of my childhood, growing up with an Amiga, but there's something immensely satisfying about how this plays. I mean, it essentially boils down to the game being an avoidance game much like Tilt to Live or Radiangames' Fireball SE, but I'd lying if I said I haven't been enjoying DDMR more than I ever the did the aforementioned 2 games. You could totally put this on the App Store without the Remix Mode and everyone would be happy, but said mode really turns up the content and replayability to 11.

Also, unless I'm mistaken there's not a single IAP to be found.

Highly recommend this when it's out. Love it. Those controls man...flawless!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-14-2016, 01:02 AM
Haha! Oh cool, man! Glad you like it! It's deceptively moreish isn't it

If you're liking the soundtrack, it's available to stream or download here (name your price) http://barryisland.bandcamp.com/albu...bot-soundtrack

03-14-2016, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the promo! These controls are spot on. I was worried about you going with tilt but you nailed it. This game is very similar to TTL but the main deference that really changes things is that rather than the enemies chasing you, they move on their own like a bullet hell. I really like this change. Very fun so far.
03-14-2016, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Thanks for the promo! These controls are spot on. I was worried about you going with tilt but you nailed it. This game is very similar to TTL but the main deference that really changes things is that rather than the enemies chasing you, they move on their own like a bullet hell. I really like this change. Very fun so far.
I agree with cool pepper, these controls rock! This is a very cool arcade game in a similar vein to TTL, but different enough to stand on its own merits. Thanks for the early access code devs, honestly this game deserves to be recognized upon release.