★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: AceViral.com
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SMASHY CITY

Smash the City to pieces with a line up of legendary monsters! Punch down buildings, smack down skyscrapers, bash houses to bits! The police, SWAT, and the army will try to stop you causing maximum destruction! Battle APCs, tanks, helicopters and more! How much City can you SMASH?!

Take control of a giant Ape, Lizard, Wolf, Spider...even a Penguin and a Giant Bunny! Unlock every character for free! Take your highest scores to the leaderboards and beat your friends!

FEATURES

- 36 monsters to unlock and wreck havoc with!
- Monsters have different strength and skills, find your favourite!
- Take each monster into RAMPAGE mode, become indestructible, SMASH EVERYTHING in your path!
- A huge randomly generated endless city for you to destroy!

While Smashy City is entirely free to play the monsters can be purchased for real money. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Best on the iPhone 5 and above.

hellscaretaker's comments:

Smashy City

AceViral.com
Genres: Games Action Arcade Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
SMASHY CITY

Smash the City to pieces with a line up of legendary monsters! Punch down buildings, smack down skyscrapers, bash houses to bits! The police, SWAT, and the army will try to stop you causing maximum destruction! Battle APCs, tanks, helicopters and more! How much City can you SMASH?!

Take control of a giant Ape, Lizard, Wolf, Spider...even a Penguin and a Giant Bunny! Unlock every character for free! Take your highest scores to the leaderboards and beat your friends!

FEATURES

- 25 monsters to unlock and wreck havoc with!
- Monsters have different strength and skills, find your favourite!
- Take each monster into RAMPAGE mode, become indestructible, SMASH EVERYTHING in your path!
- A huge randomly generated endless city for you to destroy!

While Smashy City is entirely free to play the monsters can be purchased for real money. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Best on the iPhone 5 and above.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 47.2MB
03-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Out in US also.

03-14-2016, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Out in US also.
And in Spain too...
03-14-2016, 09:04 PM
Out in NZ too
03-14-2016, 09:11 PM
Out in Mars too. Just kidding, i'm enjoying it quite so far.
03-15-2016, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado_8t View Post
Out in Mars too.
LOL'd!
04-12-2016, 04:30 AM

Smashy City by AceViral is an nice & tiny Casual Rampage World Tour inspired Mobile Game that will keep you busy for a couple of minutes till you will probably erase it if you aren`t one of those Highscore Geeks.

Still it does have it`s own charm and so I would lie if I would say that I didn`t enjoyed my time with it up to a point where I just had to put it down or otherwise I would never find the time to finish up my list of things I wanted to finish today.

The Game has pretty much the Classic Monster Collection you would expect from a Game of it`s kind. All those Classic Monster you would imagine are there: Aliens, Marshmallow Man, King Kong,...

Those monsters can either be obtained by collecting Gold Coins in the Game or by hard earned real $ - Money depending on how fast you would like to reach the point of Mass Destcrution in the Game since each each one of those monsters is split into a different category that have their own stats that either make more damage or are faster or even both at the same time.

I spent so far around one hour with the Game and did realize that there are a few small secrets hidden in the Game how to obtain faster and easier points so all of those that are up for a challenge will probably enjoy playing the Game to find out those small nuances too.

Conclusion:

Smashy City won`t win an award for being innovative but still is currently one of the few Mass Destcrution Games besides FDG Mobile Games Roar Rampage or Colossatron: Massive World Threat from Halfbrick Studios that I enjoyed playing for some time.

As you would expect it from a Casual Game like Smashy City it kinda get's very boring after a short among of time so if you expect to be entertained for a longer time I would advise you to give either Roar Rampage or Colossatron a try instead.

Back on topic:

Smashy City is short but enjoyable. If you are up for a Highscore Challange you should check it out since it`s Free2Play so you won`t risk any money to try it out. Otherwise I don`t believe that you will enjoy your time since it`s repetitive Gameplay won`t keep you for long busy.

Rating: 3/5 Monsters