★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Matt Gibson
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 517.1 MB
  • Version: 1.05
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Reign of Heroes, offers you a bran-new Western Magic World you have never seen before, where you will see delicate character sculpts in wonderful gaming scene. You will lead your hero to fight fiercely for powerful stone with kinds of funny Orcish here. You will recruit more little buddy who has his own strength and power to enlarge your team gradually to help you pass the coming Orcish stage. You will be the governor of this family one day!

Features:
Funny Orcish lead the whole story: The protagonist Orcish play with you all the way to tell you the true story gradually.

High definition picture based on Unity 3D technic: It is a world where you will see the real Fire, Thunder and so on. We use the latest calculation technique to create all the characters and bosses to offer you a real life here.

Multi-stage for Super Boss: We focus on the unique skill for each phase of each boss who also have colorful transformation when you fight to the certain period. Make full use of your hero to fight for what you want, come on everybody!

hellscaretaker's comments:

Reign of Heroes

Matt Gibson
Genres: Games Card Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Reign of Heroes, offers you a bran-new Western Magic World you have never seen before, where you will see delicate character sculpts in wonderful gaming scene. You will lead your hero to fight fiercely for powerful stone with kinds of funny Orcish here. You will recruit more little buddy who has his own strength and power to enlarge your team gradually to help you pass the coming Orcish stage. You will be the governor of this family one day!

Features:
Funny Orcish lead the whole story: The protagonist Orcish play with you all the way to tell you the true story gradually.

High definition picture based on Unity 3D technic: It is a world where you will see the real Fire, Thunder and so on. We use the latest calculation technique to create all the characters and bosses to offer you a real life here.

Multi-stage for Super Boss: We focus on the unique skill for each phase of each boss who also have colorful transformation when you fight to the certain period. Make full use of your hero to fight for what you want, come on everybody!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 248.9MB

03-15-2016, 10:00 AM
could be big

03-15-2016, 10:04 AM
What i love about iOS when you come across a title that seems to have come out of no where.

Reign of Heroes is one of them games. It uses what is now a increasing popular JRPG formula, your team of heroes goes on quests to rid the world of Orcs, while at the same time leveling up your heroes with ruines that you find from completing quests.

You can take the auto route and let the game play out the results or you can take part yourself. The characters also much to my surprise behave as you would thought in a type RPG game. IE the thief of the group runs around the back of the monsters to attack that is something i not seen a JRPG do before.

The game looks great and feels like its been inspired by warcraft and yet not ripping off warcraft like some JRPG we have seen in the past.

Of course the game is free so you all trappings of freemium game and i know how some on TA hate these types of games.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

Last edited by hellscaretaker; 03-15-2016 at 11:53 AM.
03-15-2016, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
could be big
Im going to say Game of the week it look great and plays great.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
03-15-2016, 10:32 AM
I'm sorry. The description of the game makes absolutely no sense at all.
03-15-2016, 10:41 AM
Not available in the US?

GameCenter: cabuckn
03-15-2016, 10:52 AM
U know what......

Almost ALL of the current events for this NEW game involve buying X number of diamond for X dollars. Rebating you gold for X dollar spend blah blah blah........

If you are a free player, don't bother playing this "wonderful" game.

Enjoy guys and bye.
03-15-2016, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabuckn View Post
Not available in the US?
I was not able to find it in the US store either. It does seem to be in the CA store though.
03-16-2016, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
U know what......

Almost ALL of the current events for this NEW game involve buying X number of diamond for X dollars. Rebating you gold for X dollar spend blah blah blah........

If you are a free player, don't bother playing this "wonderful" game.

Enjoy guys and bye.
I agree with you wholeheartedly.
I don't mind freemium games, in fact some of my favorite are free like Puzzle and Dragons and Monster Quest, but this game....wow its generic, nothing new or interesting here.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
03-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
I'm sorry. The description of the game makes absolutely no sense at all.
LMAO! Epic fail on the translation to Engrish there 😜