★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: KleptoCats are cute. But they have a dark side. They can't stop stealing!!!

But then again...your room is kinda empty. What a CAT-astrophe. I guess your furry friend's frisky paws may be a perfect match to fill your room. Send your cat away to gather items to fill your room with amazing treasures.

PAW-some!!!

You never know what KleptoCats will bring back next.

Eli's comments:

KleptoCats

Apps-O-Rama
Genres: Games Simulation Family Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
KleptoCats are cute. But they have a dark side. They can't stop stealing!!!

But then again...your room is kinda empty. What a CAT-astrophe. I guess your furry friend's frisky paws may be a perfect match to fill your room. Send your cat away to gather items to fill your room with amazing treasures.

PAW-some!!!

You never know what KleptoCats will bring back next.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 67.6MB

03-16-2016, 02:30 PM
Hello friends! I'm one of the devs behind this game. Let us know what you think!

Trailer: https://youtu.be/XSwDmsPEF_Y

03-16-2016, 04:24 PM
Downloading now

Looks fun and intuitive!
03-16-2016, 06:08 PM
Is there a way to switch cats?
Found it. The cat-alog wasn't working properly before but it is now.

Also I can't seem to rename my cats. It doesn't seem to stick.

Last edited by Truffled; 03-17-2016 at 08:46 AM.
03-16-2016, 09:28 PM
Isn't this just a Neko Atsume ripoff??
03-17-2016, 04:22 AM
So what is it exactly that you do in the game?
The trailer doesn't really clearly explain that (wasn't able to watch with sound though.)

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!
Primary gaming device: iPad Air 2 64GB Space Gray
Equine with vulpine tendencies.
03-17-2016, 08:57 AM
For those curious this game is basically a item/cat collecting game. It's similar to Neko Atsume except instead of waiting for cats to come and eat the food you place you send out your cat for an ever increasing length of time and they will come back with a item that you put in your room to decorate it. You can play a bubble popping minigame while waiting for your cat to come back. There are two currencies. Coins, that you get from the minigame (and watching videos) that you can use to purchase dress up items for your cat. And purple gems that you used to purchase new cats and some premium dress-up items. I haven't played much beyond the beginning so I'm not sure if there are other ways to earn the purple coins. There is also a mood meter that you can make your cats happy by petting them or giving them treats. I'm not exactly sure how it affects gameplay though.

My opinion? I think it's a pretty cute game. I really like the aesthetic. It could use more entertaining mini games while waiting for your cat to return. Perhaps a mini game where you can choose another cat that you own to play with.

Last edited by Truffled; 03-17-2016 at 09:04 AM.
03-17-2016, 10:00 PM
Thanks for explaining the game Truffled. I was traveling and didn't have the time to log in until now.

We are actually working in more content right now, new mini games and new ways for you to earn things.
03-21-2016, 05:39 AM
This is cute, simple, intuitive, different that Neko Atsune, and fun. - my review.
03-26-2016, 07:33 AM
Absolutely love this game - it is now my favourite one!
Very cute and cool Can't wait to see what happens in future updates