★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***FREE APP OF THE WEEK***

Selected by The Telegraph for best mobile game series of 2016.

TouchArcade 4/5: Mimpi Dreams, the sequel, is a cute, somewhat short puzzle-platformer with inspired art design and excellent controls.

Pocket Gamer 8/10: "I play the whole thing with a smile on my face. It's a joyous experience..." Harry Slater

AppAdvice 4.5/5: Mimpi Dreams is a charming puzzle platformer for everyone.

AppSpy: Mimpi Dreams is full of neat ideas, gorgeous graphics and characters that you'll adore.

Mimpi is a lazy doggy who becomes the Superdog in his dreams. Help him to save his friends by manipulating the environment of 6 original illustrated worlds in this charming mix of adventure, puzzle, and platformer. Find out what dreams dogs have and download the sequel to the award-winning Mimpi 1! Mimpi Dreams is a casual game, do not expect strong challenges, we want you to have fun and finish it.

Scientifically accurate super-realistic simulator of dog dreams :)
Casual gameplay combining platformer, puzzles, and adventure
6 different worlds to explore: stoneface forest, tesla landscape, bottle seaside, fairytale, medieval castle and factory!
Soundtrack by award-winning composers Jaroslav Vyhnika and Alexandre Guiraud
Download size <100MB
Sequel to the award winning original - yes, there is Mimpi 1

About Mimpi
Mimpi pees on everything to mark his dream territory like dogs are supposed to. In his dreams, he becomes the dog hero, who rescues and saves whoever is in need of rescuing or saving! Be it a lost pirate ship, a lab rat who wants to be free or a princess held by a dragon - Mimpi hero is here to save the day. Of course, Mimpi can not do it without his sidekick and that is YOU!

Mimpi and you are the makers of his dreams. Help Mimpi be the hero by manipulating his dreams - move obstacles to allow Mimpi to get through levels, solve puzzles and help Mimpi communicate with the creatures in his dreams.

If you have any problem, we will appreciate your feedback at info@siliconjelly.com. Thank you for your support!

Follow Us
Become a fan of Mimpi on Facebook and get the latest updates:
www.facebook.com/TheRealMimpi or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SiliconJelly

touchy85's comments:

Mimpi Dreams

Silicon Jelly s.r.o.
Genres: Games Puzzle Entertainment Adventure
$2.99 USD

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 87.9MB

03-17-2016, 05:04 AM

This is so much fun and it's super charming. Really solid puzzle platformer. It never gets super hard or anything, but that doesn't really matter for me. Don't expect a lengthy experience, it's a short game.

03-17-2016, 05:17 AM
Been looking forward to this.

Notice it's already got an Apple Editor's Note tied to it, so congratulations on the featuring!

EDIT: Absolutely what touchy85 said. This is incredibly charming. Obviously a labor of love for the developers and even though I never really spent all that time with the first Mimpi, this one has me absolutely hooked from the get-go. Can't recommend it enough.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 03-17-2016 at 05:33 AM.
03-17-2016, 05:52 AM
Looking even better than the first game, gonna have fun with this played the first world allready.
03-17-2016, 06:30 AM
It's a wonderful ride while it lasts, everything improved since the original game with Mimpi having more emotions and interactions. While the puzzles are not that hard there still enjoyable like playing tiny thief with a dog.

Really loving the environments and characters in them, a real treat for everyone and definitely worth the wait. It lived up to my expectations for sure

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
03-17-2016, 07:09 AM
Mimpi, here I come!!!
03-17-2016, 07:25 AM
Thank you!
We had the game in soft launch almost for 4 months.
Did you already finished it?
03-17-2016, 08:04 AM
Last night, i Mimpi about my future wife.
shes so bootiful in my Mimpi
03-17-2016, 11:36 AM
Official Mimpi Dreams Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Just so that you don't miss it - here is our release trailer. By the way - did you notice we show some in-game locations and their "cutscene" equivalent?

Anyway, thanks for your support, guys, we appreciate it!
03-17-2016, 02:30 PM
This looks pretty darn cute. Purchased this morning. Hopefully I can get some time playing it tonight.