★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

03-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

***updated 28 May 2016

Trailer

Basic Description

Tap Transcend: Rebirth is the next chapter to the Tap Transcend story. TT: Rebirth features an all new turn-based, strategic combat system which involves rpg elements as you upgrade your fleet of spacecraft. As with any idle game, replay-ability is an important aspect of TT: Rebirth. Each time you 'transcend', you will start from the beginning (but keep your spacecraft, ship items, story progress, and PvP ranks). In turn, you will get to choose a valuable item that can affect the gameplay from your tap rate to the stats on your spaceships. Some of these are even stackable to increase their strength! There is an endless list of things to do in TT: Rebirth, and it all starts with your first tap.

Development Screenshots

Beta Applications

To sign up for our beta, either private message us your TestFlight e-mail address, or visit our website and send us a message from our 'Contact' page.

Our expected release date is 14 July 2016.

Thanks for checking in!

Last edited by Inner Hero; 07-04-2016 at 03:10 PM.
03-18-2016, 03:28 PM
I better be getting a build as soon as possible. Hehe

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Hero View Post
TouchArcade community,

The time has finally arrived to make our official announcement on Tap Transcend: Rebirth. We have been hard at work building TT: Rebirth to be everything we imagine the original game could have been. We also have been adding in features to make the game more of a true idle game (gain valuable items through replays and exponential growth rates), and to have a unique online PvP system to keep the game different from the rest in its genre.

For those not familiar with Tap Transcend; it was a clicker/idler where we wanted the gamer to build the universe from scratch.  This was our first attempt at an idle game, so we had a lot to learn. Since its launch 6 months ago,we have made it our mission to make a new game that would make up for the faults in our first attempt.

…but enough of the boring stuff... here are some screenshots of the new game (still in development).

Start at the beginning of time, making raw elements from GP - the quantum unit of energy.

Gather resources from a planet that you build from scratch. Elements will be used to create the resources in the planet.

Advance a civilization through the span of time to uncover technological achievements that inevitably lead to the exploration of space.

We're still deep in development for the last phase of our project. In short, we have added a variety of craftable space ships which are upgradeable through various ship parts you can build and equip. This in turn will increase your stats making you viable in both the PvP and Story modes we intend to have built by launch. We also plan to incorporate an active PvP ranking system into the mix.  Most idler/clickers don't typically share this feature and we thought it would be fun to make an attempt.

We are about half-way through development and plan to use TestFlight (on the AppStore) to release a beta version in the coming weeks.  Feel free to private message us if you're interested in taking part.

Thank you for all the support we've had up to this point.  We hope to deliver a game that will reinvent the way we view the entire clicker/idler genre.

-Inner Hero Team

03-18-2016, 04:02 PM
So the original was a premium game this looks awesome but also f2p I hate to part ways from you guys but I don't do f2p
03-19-2016, 07:31 AM
YES YES YES

I can't wait to get my hands on this! It's like Tap Transcend went off to college and aced all its classes.
03-19-2016, 08:11 AM
The original was free to play as well but they did it the right way. I know these developers. They are good guys. I've talked to them in private many many many times back and forth. Give them a chance please. They will make it so people like you and I will get our premium experience. Believe me they really care about their players.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
So the original was a premium game this looks awesome but also f2p I hate to part ways from you guys but I don't do f2p
03-19-2016, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
The original Tap Transcend had two IAP's: remove ads or remove ads + tap doubler. Both were wholly unnecessary and mainly there if you wanted to appreciate the devs. I've talked to them a few times, too, and can tell they care about their game and fans.

It sounds like there's a PVP component to the sequel, but I trust these guys to do it right.
03-19-2016, 09:03 AM
I like these developers too if there was a f2p game I would be willing to support it would be this one
03-19-2016, 10:15 AM
Looks really interesting!!
03-19-2016, 08:11 PM
LordShad0wz - you are at the top of our list for the first external beta build. We already are experimenting on TestFlight internally, and we are literally a couple of days away from doing our first external test. We will notify you immediately once we finishing making phase 1 ready for external testing.

Repulsa - The new game plays very much like the old game, even better (we hope). We are almost certain you will enjoy this experience more than the first game.

Duranki - indeed. Tap Transcend did some studying, and we like to think we did well.

geno11233 - we did a lot of research to make the progression feel as scientifically accurate as possible (with some gamification of course).

We are happy to see so much feedback already, we will keep you guys updated as the games progresses.
We will have a video trailer once we get more work on the spaceships and combat working.

Last edited by Inner Hero; 03-19-2016 at 08:20 PM.
03-20-2016, 05:08 PM
I've been waiting for this. Glad to see it coming out. Can't wait to give this a try