★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: QuitIt! EP2 - Shock and Oww ... Update Out!

10-06-2009, 08:04 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Zgrunturos and San Francisco
Posts: 595
QuitIt! EP2 - Shock and Oww ... Update Out!

Lumpy wanted everyone here on TA to know that our first update to QuitIt! has been approved by Apple!


Lumpy's also wants to thank everyone one for their patience. We took a bit of time to listen to everyone's feedback here on TA as well as from the reviews on iTunes. We made several changes which should allow us to do faster updates as well allow us to more easily add new things into the app!

If you enjoy our update, please help support us by writing a good review on iTunes and spread the word! If there are other features you'd like see added to QuitIt! just let us know! Some of the changes we made in EP2 were based on user feedback. We really are listening, and we're committed to making QuitIt! better!

If you want to find out more info on EP2 features or follow the progress of EP3, you can always check out our blog or go to our website.

Not sure what QuitIt! is? You can see it in action on our video.


Lumpy also wanted me to add that EP3 production is already underway! We hope to submit to Apple within the next 2 weeks. Especially since it has some Halloween themed things in it! And we have much more planned for later episodes.

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!

Last edited by mobileben; 10-06-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Added iTunes link
10-06-2009, 08:05 PM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Oh wow, that was quick!!!

Cooool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

10-06-2009, 08:47 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Zgrunturos and San Francisco
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Oh wow, that was quick!!!

Cooool!
No kidding! I was pretty surprised it made it through that fast. About 11 days !

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!
10-06-2009, 09:03 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,074
ahmahgahd downloading nownownowoww
10-06-2009, 09:42 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileben View Post
No kidding! I was pretty surprised it made it through that fast. About 11 days !
very odd, but very fortunate
10-07-2009, 12:32 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Zgrunturos and San Francisco
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
ahmahgahd downloading nownownowoww
Cool! Let Lumpy know your thoughts on EP2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomaD View Post
very odd, but very fortunate
Odd indeed! There are rubber chickens in QuitIt! so perhaps a fan sacrificed one of them ?

I just opened up the EP3 Green Room in this thread.

Help us select a Poker to pimp out ... some promocodes will be given out with that too !

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!
10-08-2009, 11:05 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,074
i can't believe the lack of discussion about this amazing update. seriously, this is one of the best updates that i've ever seen and probably will see. they went all out for us on this one guys. new mini-games, pokers, gifts, holidays, tons of new animations and sound effects, secrets and achievements that unlock hidden items, and more. you can even buy accessories for lumpy to wear! it's ridiculous the amount of extra stuff they packed into this update. please tell me somebody else is enjoying this here.

oh, and the new pokers are awesome. zombie poker and tazer for the win. nuff said

Last edited by nodoctors; 10-08-2009 at 11:08 AM.
10-08-2009, 12:58 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Zgrunturos and San Francisco
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
i can't believe the lack of discussion about this amazing update. seriously, this is one of the best updates that i've ever seen and probably will see. they went all out for us on this one guys. new mini-games, pokers, gifts, holidays, tons of new animations and sound effects, secrets and achievements that unlock hidden items, and more. you can even buy accessories for lumpy to wear! it's ridiculous the amount of extra stuff they packed into this update. please tell me somebody else is enjoying this here.

oh, and the new pokers are awesome. zombie poker and tazer for the win. nuff said
Thanks for the awesome words! We worked hard to get out a meaningful update. So we're glad people are noticing the amount of change. And we have plans in store for other cool things! We modified our engine so that we can more easily dynamically load in more Lumpy animations for the pokers. EP3 will have more hidden stuff and more things to interact with!

Oh, and here's some new info!

This morn, Lumpy demanded that I change the icon to the app store to this.


We had been promising you guys a gift for you guys in EP2. We weren't sure what it really was, but both Lumpy and his Agent insisted there was one. As further proof, the Lumpster showed me this screenie!


I'm the lead dev guy here and I can't figure out how he pulled that one off ! How did the blue blob get it in there and where did he hide the EMOJI ?

You can find the full story here.

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!
10-08-2009, 01:02 PM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Yeah, definitely this new update has added a bunch of awesomely cool stuff - the new pokers are cool and I really like the mini games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-08-2009, 01:06 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: England
Posts: 3,254
I was going to get this, but then saw that it was 1.79. Is there any chance of a sale.

hello!