XenoWars (+Lite) v.1.1 is finally out!
What's new in v1.1
- A hint will be given if you don't move puzzle blocks for five seconds.
- More Enemy Units get generated at a higher rate. Massive battle!
- Reduced Mana cost of Unit generation.
- Increased normal attack power of Archers.
- Increased attack power of Red blocks.
- Improved memory management.
- Improved frame rate.
- Fixed online scoring problem.
- For those who are not interested in puzzle games, now you can enjoy the game without playing the puzzle! In Action mode, Mana and Action Points (AP) are periodically regenerated. Also, the attack power of Archers increase in Action mode. However, in Action mode, you can't get as many APs as in Puzzle mode.
- Fixed a problem of receiving too much Gold
- Increased Health points, Attack power, and level of Enemies. But please don't be afraid; the Gold remains even if you lose the game, so you can keep on upgrading and trying again.
- Removed restrictions for some upgrades.
- Reduced Action Points and Cooldown Time for special skills, while increasing the Attack power. Special skills are now crucial to win the game!
- Due to changes in the game balance, a new scoreboard has been created for v1.2. If you do not upgrade to the new version, the score will be reported to the old scoreboard.
- Added the following options to the Option menu:
a) enable/disable hints for the Puzzle.
b) select the shape of Puzzle blocks. (for colorblind ppl)
c) turn off blood display.
d) increased save slot.
What's new in v1.1.2 (In revieiw)
- Added OpenFeint Achievement
- Fixed a blocking issue with LeaderBoard in OS 2.2.1
- Decreased game difficulty
- Added combo bonus for the puzzle
- Fixed a problem with background image display
- Enhanced unit creation cooldown time display
Youtube link | Pop Up
XenoWars : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333148341&mt=8
XenoWars Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333203025&mt=8
(You can't search XenoWars Lite in appstore yet. please use this link.)
P.S, I really sorry about promo codes. All codes are gone.
Last edited by locoda; 10-28-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: v1.1 is out