★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Protect the forest from cursed animals and purify the earth!
In some distant future, humans abandon the devastated earth
Dryad, the last forest remaining on earth is protected by spirits.
One day, the cursed animals suddenly proliferate and the violent animals incessantly destroy the forest...
Become the hero "Leafy" and lead the Minions to defeat the animals!
The immortal hero! Non-attacking enemies! You have nothing to lose even if your are poor at playing!
Challenge and see how many animals you can defeat with effort and how stronger you can get!

[Features]
Full 3D! High-quality clicker game
Hot striking sensation, splendid skill effect
More than 100 kinds of lively characters
More than 100 kinds of colorful gears
Diverse relics attainable through reincarnation
Diverse active & passive skills
Vast contents, endless battles
Earth afforestation challenge every 8 hours
03-21-2016, 07:20 PM
Minion DPS is incredibly broken. As in it doesn't work. Regardless of their damage they only do one dmg per hit. I have 52k minion DPS and I never even see a enemy hp move anymore. Taking the fun out of the game. Since there are some pretty unique and cool things in the game.
03-21-2016, 07:22 PM
I agree with minion dps being broken. My minion dps is at like 50million and my tap dmg is about 5million and each tap drops health way more on the right scale of course .
The reward system needs som work as well.
All the minions were also unlocked all at once instead of making them available at later settings and doing bigger damage each.

Not all is bad though . I'm still playing after I hit the inevitable well that always comes . Grinding it out and having fun. I'll continue playing but hope it comes with update to fix the bad. Somuch potential

Last edited by Jayg2015; 03-21-2016 at 08:18 PM.
03-23-2016, 02:54 PM

Yeap its a one of them clickers of which i ended up spending more time on then i thought i would, just watch me try and smash my combo rating

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay