★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Coctona Kart Shortcuts?

10-07-2009, 05:32 AM
Cocoto Kart Shortcuts?

I haven't found any yet. Post a screenie and what course it is. Thanks!

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me

Last edited by Fudgeboy; 10-07-2009 at 06:23 AM.
10-07-2009, 05:35 AM
Neither have I, but I definitely will post screeshots if I do find a shortcut.

hi

10-07-2009, 06:17 AM
You mean Cocoto Kart? There are quite a lot
10-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber View Post
You mean Cocoto Kart? There are quite a lot
yeah, i do, whoops . bomber, do you reckon you'd give us a few? mods, please rename the thread Cocoto Kart Shortcuts? thanks.

Quote:
Quote:
10-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Bomber this game is great but the cups are impossible.
10-07-2009, 08:11 AM
No screenshots atm, but I found a few.

-In that ice world, during that section with the consecutive crossbacks, about halfway through each straightaway, there is a gap in the wall that, if you slow down, you can cut through

-In the lava world, when you reach the first speed strip jump, steer right, as there is a little corner cutting path on top of the cliff.

-in that world with the spider webs, right before that last jump to the finish line, there is a secret passage cutoff to the left. However, I think you may need a speed boost to make the jump, you'll see what I mean if you try it

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
10-07-2009, 10:08 AM
In Zaron there is another cool shortcut (hope you find it )
10-07-2009, 10:10 AM
i found one in the ice track, in the centre with the turtles, go down the left side of it and there's a doorway, dont know if anyone said it.

Quote:
Quote:
10-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber View Post
In Zaron there is another cool shortcut (hope you find it )
Found that one ages ago,well if it's the one i'm using that is Near the end of the lap theres a barrier on the right hand side and just after that there is the bit that makes you go faster when you go over it,if you hit right at this point when going over it,you will then jump over and end up at the start point/finish line,instead of having to go round that big bend and straight and another bend to reach finish line.Found all the others mentioned here before as well,maybe i will get a race now that others on here know them cos it's getting boring winning every race easilly

Are there anymore tho than the 5 we know of maybe
10-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE STUD View Post
Found that one ages ago,well if it's the one i'm using that is Near the end of the lap theres a barrier on the right hand side and just after that there is the bit that makes you go faster when you go over it,if you hit right at this point when going over it,you will then jump over and end up at the start point/finish line,instead of having to go round that big bend and straight and another bend to reach finish line.Found all the others mentioned here before as well,maybe i will get a race now that others on here know them cos it's getting boring winning every race easilly

Are there anymore tho than the 5 we know of maybe
i do experience the same i don't know somehow i always win whats your username?

ps. there is one shortcut at the track with the mousquitos. after the 3 big jumps in a row you make a left and then immediately take a right. Not that big of an advantage though...