★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Forget-Me-Not $1.99 -> FREE

03-28-2016, 09:17 PM
Forget-Me-Not $1.99 -> FREE

The coolest arcade game you'll play today.
03-28-2016, 09:59 PM
I worship the sh*t out of FMN. It's liking a thinking man's Pac-Man and the best arcade game on the App Store, hands down. FMN is a classic high score chaser that is criminally overlooked. It has nothing to do with clearing boards and everything to do with grinding walls to charge up and destroy all of the amazingly diverse and complex enemies you will encounter the further along you play. That, coupled with completely random generated mazes and 10 different modes with separate leaderboards (for those of you whose GC still works) will give you an incredible experience every time you play...provided you master the art of wall grinding (which does take some getting use to), but once you do it's a godhead experience. FMN is genius!

03-28-2016, 10:05 PM

Highly recommended! Full premium.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-28-2016, 10:45 PM
What the heck did I just download? I think I may be in love.. This game is seriously brilliant.. ...and... somehow manages to take up only 5.2 MB of drive space.. This should be on everyone's phone, like now.. (I'm playing on iPad, btw)

After having played for the last hour or so... I went and actually read the description for this game, after wiping the big grin and drool from my face, a lot more about this game made sense..

And nice side feature is that it can be played in landscape or portrait mode..

Last edited by JohnnyClash; 03-29-2016 at 12:10 AM.
03-29-2016, 12:27 AM
Whaaaaaat?
One of the best games EVER! is for free!???
Now people get this game, or better, wait till the sale is over and get it then!
This is one of my favorite games, period!
I wish they would release a sequel or anything like that!
But I'm just glad this baby still works!
This is pure iOS history!!!!!
Peace!✌️
03-29-2016, 03:19 AM
What a surprise! At first I thought this was a Pac-Man clone, but it is so much more! I love that it has local 2 player. Not enough games offer 2 players locally.
03-29-2016, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
I worship the sh*t out of FMN. It's liking a thinking man's Pac-Man and the best arcade game on the App Store, hands down. FMN is a classic high score chaser that is criminally overlooked. It has nothing to do with clearing boards and everything to do with grinding walls to charge up and destroy all of the amazingly diverse and complex enemies you will encounter the further along you play. That, coupled with completely random generated mazes and 10 different modes with separate leaderboards (for those of you whose GC still works) will give you an incredible experience every time you play...provided you master the art of wall grinding (which does take some getting use to), but once you do it's a godhead experience. FMN is genius!
Just came here to rave about this gem but everything I was going to say, Paul already said 100x better. Forget Me Not is simply brilliant. I'm not sure what kind of bizarre acid trip was going on to make someone come up with the idea of splicing Pac Man with a dungeon crawler but thank God it happened. We are all better because of it. This, Shibuya, and Pix'n Love Rush will never leave my phone. Do the dev a favor and grab it and leave them an honest review! Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80