★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An Epic Strategy Game, adapted from the best-selling novel.
The WAR of THRONE:Join Night's Watch in the fight against the White Walkers. Stay alive and Defend the kingdom.
On the other hand,You must lead Clansman into battle, compete for absolute right and conquer the world.
Full of desire for power here,keep wisdom, If you want to conquer this world.

===

Features

- Restore the original plot, Guide your adventurer through 80 events.
- Choose between over 60 unique and varied Heroes, from warrior, agile archers,powerful mages and priest.
- Develop and upgrade your skills while collecting equipment sets that infuse your heroes with power over your foes!
- Build your own Guild and join with friends to battle players across servers and worldwide.
- Dragon war attack cities and capture territories

FREE TO PLAY

==
Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/gfunfuncrow

CS Email:
gof-cs@gfunfun.com

hellscaretaker's comments:

War of Throne

ChaoYang Lu
Genres: Games Action Role-Playing
Free

Quote:
An Epic Strategy Game, adapted from the best-selling novel.
The WAR of THRONE:Join Night's Watch in the fight against the White Walkers. Stay alive and Defend the kingdom.
On the other hand,You must lead Clansman into battle, compete for absolute right and conquer the world.
Full of desire for power here,keep wisdom, If you want to conquer this world.

===

Features

- Restore the original plot, Guide your adventurer through 80 events.
- Choose between over 60 unique and varied Heroes, from warrior, agile archers,powerful mages and priest.
- Develop and upgrade your skills while collecting equipment sets that infuse your heroes with power over your foes!
- Build your own Guild and join with friends to battle players across servers and worldwide.
- Dragon war attack cities and capture territories

FREE TO PLAY

==
Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/gfunfuncrow

CS Email:
gof-cs@gfunfun.com

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 101.2MB

03-29-2016, 06:15 AM
You may have known it under a different name.

If you follow the link to the official facebook page then you will see that at one time the game was called king of crow.

Now of course its called War of Throne, if the title was not enough of hint once you start playing this JRPG you will know what TV series that this game is clearly inspired by. I leave the whole its not inspired but ripping off for another day.

While War of Throne usings what is now a staple formula when it comes to JRPG it does offer something of a new twist to use of the characters powers. Its no longer matter of pressing the button as soon as the character power up but a question do you hold back in the hope a additional power up drops to boost your character. This has lead me to a couple of really close stages of where i just manage to win cause i taken a gamble.

You be surprised to know there is a plot which is not half bad. You can see the developer is trying to capture the spirit of the TV series it's inspired by.

So to sum up, you may not agree on the copying on the Game of Throne references yet the game is by no means cheap knock off it does look good and plays good. So if you like JRPG like soul clash then you be right at home with this one.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
03-30-2016, 09:32 AM

the game was actually fun. The plot are almost the same with the Game of Thrones series. Its not that bad. I will try to finish this game since it has same story plot with GoT.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!