★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Xue Xiaoyu
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 98.7 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Use devious traps and fiendish magic to defend your treasure horde from swarms of jackbooted thugs who want to take what belongs to you.

As the Lord of Traps, make your despised enemies suffer in the cruel maze of your own devising!

Astounding features:
- Place deadly traps to lure the foolish to their untimely demise
- Shove the unheeding into the fearsome abyss, never to be seen again
- Recruit loyal monsters to fight by your side
- Place your cunning traps with infinite variety to halt the unending hordes seeking to plunder your dungeon!

hellscaretaker's comments:

Lord of Trap

Xue Xiaoyu
Genres: Games Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$0.99 NZD

Quote:
Use devious traps and fiendish magic to defend your treasure horde from swarms of jackbooted thugs who want to take what belongs to you.

As the Lord of Traps, make your despised enemies suffer in the cruel maze of your own devising!

Astounding features:
- Place deadly traps to lure the foolish to their untimely demise
- Shove the unheeding into the fearsome abyss, never to be seen again
- Recruit loyal monsters to fight by your side
- Place your cunning traps with infinite variety to halt the unending hordes seeking to plunder your dungeon!

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 75.5MB

03-30-2016, 09:16 AM
Once again you are the evil guy in this tower defence game with you setting traps to stop the humans and their pets from reaching your "base"

I would not recommend playing this on anything less than a iphone 6 its not cause it wont work on early models but i found the text etc very small on my iphone 5s

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

03-30-2016, 09:38 PM
I beez in the trap, I beez in the trap...

Who is the Trap Lord? Flosstradamus? Troy Boi?

:P
03-30-2016, 11:01 PM
"0 challenging levels" lol!

I guess there's no challenge to this game?
03-30-2016, 11:43 PM
Those graphics seem "familiar"
03-31-2016, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladejay View Post
"0 challenging levels" lol!

I guess there's no challenge to this game?
Yeah bummer. Top bad, cuz I might have bought it if there was at least half a challenge...
03-31-2016, 04:59 AM
LOL it says there a reason no challenging levels to play in the screen shots. What the hell?
03-31-2016, 06:20 AM
Not only is there no challenge, but they are infinite! Someone needs help marketing their game.
03-31-2016, 12:26 PM
Anyone actually tried this yet? I was about to buy before I saw the art closer up in the screens. Seems a little fuzzy but I'm not sure if that is just the pics. Maybe the game is a little more finished looking?
03-31-2016, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyror View Post
Anyone actually tried this yet? I was about to buy before I saw the art closer up in the screens. Seems a little fuzzy but I'm not sure if that is just the pics. Maybe the game is a little more finished looking?
I bought and the game is like that, a little fuzzy, and full of misspellings like the pics. I didn't played that much, but seems ok for a buck if you are a td fan. Hope this helps.