★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Introduction:
Explore the dark dungeons,Fight for equipments,Fight for good!
Morgul is an engaging roguelike, a game about adventure.
Morgul is also a traditional turn-based RPG, a game about development.
Collect and develop characters, find equipments, seek treasure, and, above all, survive.

Solid RPG elements
Unique Spells,Legendary Equipments,Rare Charms,Cute Spirits,Be careful,they can get addictive.

Endless gameplay
After clear the game for the first time,Sorry,you are just kind of getting start.In the second round,you can forge your legendary equipments to a higher level,the creeps become more tough,of course you can get more rewards from them.

Challenge your limitations
You die,then you start from beginning.Avoid traps,Survive for as long as you can!

If you have any problem,feel free to contact us,
Email: 2740449435@qq.com
03-30-2016, 10:01 PM
Pretty good, the controls are kinda wonky for me but nothing too horrible. The IAP are meh especially the fact that the first time I entered the shop the purchasable characters were all.99 and the next they were all various prices up to 8.99 which is pretty steep for me. Might be a bug? I really hate the consumable IAP you have to buy with diamonds. Other then that the game is pretty fun. I am only on the third floor now but it's a decent turn based party roguelike and you can never have too many of those.

03-30-2016, 10:28 PM
Made it to floor 6. I've got a party of three and we're heading down, down, down.

I'm no RPG expert but the battle system is simple, and the action is as fast-paced as you want it to be. Good graphics too. As far as the controls, I didn't like the default setting but went with the floating joystick instead (it's the top one I think). That works well for me.

The English translation could be better, but I've seen much, much worse. All in all I'd say it's worth your time. Not sure about the characters you can buy. The default ones seem ok to me.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 03-30-2016 at 11:24 PM.
03-31-2016, 01:41 AM
Same imps as above. Im still going on at floor 11, but the boss at floor10 almost wiped my team out. This is pretty enjoyable, but i imagine the bosses will scale so much faster than your team would, but i will reserve judgement on the balance for now. It's just scary that there are IAP items that would help out, but so far they are unnecessary.

It's cool that some characters are one-time purchases coz that makes it feel a bit more premium. There is however some consumables through purchase of additional currency which this game has 2 of.
03-31-2016, 05:50 AM
Rogue Saga is i.m.o. a much, much better rogue like for a ridiculous price without iap's, let alone consumable iap's from a dev who keeps improving the game.
03-31-2016, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
Rogue Saga is i.m.o. a much, much better rogue like for a ridiculous price without iap's, let alone consumable iap's from a dev who keeps improving the game.
I will check it out! Thanks!

This game was alright but seems like it still needs some work. I was not too happy to see how the iap heroes you could buy start really getting expensive as you get to the last one. I like the character design though and I always enjoy the item management and finding better loot. That is a treadmill I never seem to get tired of.
03-31-2016, 01:31 PM
Is it just me but it seems sound effects are "nicked" from World of Warcraft?
03-31-2016, 04:08 PM
My 2 cents.

Tried till floor 4 and The Game is solid, characters are enjoyable, anche overall Game is good.

Controls could be better but are not bad at all, The only thing is that i prefere The premium experience so IAP are feeling that you're losing something.

4 stars by now without doubt.
04-01-2016, 01:03 AM

Thanks very much for the reviews above.

btw, We provide some additional promocodes here:
04-01-2016, 03:28 AM
Enjoying the game so far, but coming to the point where my Mage classes are feeling pretty weak. The fact that staves don't help their regular attack makes them very underpowered. With the lack of mana regeneration, once they are out of mana they are just flinging weak standard attacks for 10 dmg, where as my other classes get stronger normal attacks. Other then that I find the game very enjoyable, will save this game for an update though. Classes are way too imbalanced