★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Krabwerk
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 116.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Quiz Tales is a trivia game with progression, nice animal characters, and a variety of original game modes, including city ladder and group mode.

* Nominated for International Mobile Gaming Awards 2016 in Best Upcoming Game category *
The game requires internet connection.

Features:
Explore 7 various trivia minigames and modes
Challenge other players, get trophies, gain ranks in your city and country and the whole world
Team up with your friends to reach the juicy goal in the group game
Level up to discover new houses and game mechanics
Unlock fancy animals and collect dozens of nifty hats

In-App purchases explained:

Everything in our game is available for free, except some of the cosmetic items. There are no paywalls and no pay-to-win elements like in-game help. You can protect yourself from selected categories, but it works both ways for you and your enemy. Buying in-game gold allows to get new hats and animals and enables you to progress faster. Some hats and animals are only available for paying users. You can play the core mode as much as you want, but some game modes (e.g., head-to-head) require a small entry fee, and other modes may have a cooldown that can be removed for in-game gold.

Sazonov's comments:

Quiz Tales

Krabwerk
Genres: Games Word Education Trivia
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Quiz Tales is a trivia game with progression, nice animal characters, and a variety of original game modes, including city ladder and group mode.

* Nominated for International Mobile Gaming Awards 2016 in Best Upcoming Game category *

Features:
● Explore 7 various trivia minigames and modes
● Challenge other players, get trophies, gain ranks in your city and country and the whole world
● Team up with your friends to reach the juicy goal in the group game
● Level up to discover new houses and game mechanics
● Unlock fancy animals and collect dozens of nifty hats

In-App purchases explained:

Everything in our game is available for free. There are no paywalls and no pay-to-win elements like in-game help. You can protect yourself from selected categories, but it works both ways for you and your enemy. Buying in-game gold allows to get new hats and animals and enables you to progress faster. Some hats and animals are only available for paying users. You can play the core mode as much as you want, but some game modes (e.g., head-to-head) require a small entry fee, and other modes may have a cooldown that can be removed for in-game gold.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 111.7MB

04-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Wow it's finally here

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8

04-05-2016, 08:44 AM
New gameplay video:
04-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Looks very interesting
04-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Looks very interesting
Thank you! I've sent you a promo code by PM.
04-05-2016, 03:43 PM
This looks good for some brain excercise
04-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
This looks good for some brain excercise
Sure but there are other good quizzes which do that as well. What we do differently is that we throw some new things into the mix: diverse trivia mechanics and new ways to compete. Also hats, a lot of them.

P.S. I've sent you PM with a promo code in case you don't have an access to soft launch stores.
04-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Promo Code

Promo code request thread was opened here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=285221&page=2
Alternatively, please PM or email me quiztales@krabwerk.com
04-07-2016, 01:56 AM
So I was playing a match and I won. Yet I still went down in ranking and dropped a belt. I got no gold back for the win either. Why did this happen? Because the guy was lower than me?
04-07-2016, 02:12 AM
Excellent game! I played it last night and I really enjoyed it. Nice artwork, great gameplay and challenging. Well done dev and thanks for the promo code!