★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Any news on Dungeon Hunter update?

10-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Any news on Dungeon Hunter update?

I know it was just recently updated due to bugs, but any news on a content update? I got the game the the other morning and I'm about to finish it.

What I would like to see is maybe a bigger level cap, and a way to clear your skill points/attribute points. What would also be amazing is multiplayer, maybe like an MMO where they release content monthly/bi-monthly with new dungeons/bosses which you could defeat in groups. Maybe gameloft is reading this
10-07-2009, 05:09 PM
come on baby light my fire

10-07-2009, 05:14 PM
FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!!

oh sorry, just prepping you for the oncoming wildfire
10-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshape View Post
I know it was just recently updated due to bugs, but any news on a content update? I got the game the the other morning and I'm about to finish it.

What I would like to see is maybe a bigger level cap, and a way to clear your skill points/attribute points. What would also be amazing is multiplayer, maybe like an MMO where they release content monthly/bi-monthly with new dungeons/bosses which you could defeat in groups. Maybe gameloft is reading this
Hi, welcome to Touch Arcade !

Just so you know, please post stuff like this in the game discussion forums in the future.

Also, no, Gameloft has a track record for only doing bug fixes for their newer games, so we'd be lucky to get Multiplayer, and they do have an account, although they never read these forums.

Gameloft LIVE: Lethal_Tuna
Plus Network: nbgfr478ii
"Have a Nice Day!"
10-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Welcome to the site!

I'd love to see a content update for this game. As it is, this is already one of my absolute favorite iPhone games. Unfortunately, Gameloft tends to dump their games onto the market and then ignore them.

I'd be happy to pay for extra content, even. I just hope there will be something as well.

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter
10-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta-Omega View Post
Hi, welcome to Touch Arcade !

Just so you know, please post stuff like this in the game discussion forums in the future.

Also, no, Gameloft has a track record for only doing bug fixes for their newer games, so we'd be lucky to get Multiplayer, and they do have an account, although they never read these forums.
cool, thanks for heads up
10-07-2009, 06:54 PM
That would be amazing, but probably not happening. Hope for the worst, and the best may come through

Beta Testing/ed: Undercroft, Baseball Superstars 2010, Battle for Wesnoth, Fuzion, Twilight Golf, Indestructible Tank, Nanomechs Online Multi, Plushed, Ground Effect, Castlecraft, Inotia 2, Boom it Up, Guerrilla Bob, Caligo Chaser, Vanquish, IMO, Crunchy Orbs, Zenonia 2, Luna Story, Aralon, Shadow Era, Hybrid 2
10-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Well considering the update patch took 2 weeks to finish, if they decide to add more it's going to be quite a while, not Minigore long but quite a while indeed.
10-07-2009, 06:55 PM
I know you're new and all, but I hate when new people post in the wrong section.