★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: junghyun park
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Game Description:
The hero runs towards enemy's base carrying AK-47, machine gun, 90mm no-rebound gun, an iron hammer, and long sword to revenge.
Eliminate different types of enemies.
There are easy, medium, and hard mode and you can adjust the screen size to help to kill enemies.
Good Luck.

Control:
Tilt the device to move and with jump and attack buttons, you can easily play.
You can use your weapons just by using attack button.

Weapon system:
You can use different weapons for different enemies such as AK-47, Machine gun, 90mm no-rebound gun, iron hammer, and long sword.

===========UPDATES INFO==============
****** Version 1.0.1 ******
- Added new boss.
- Added new cyborg.
- Added new an obstacle.
- Added some unit and upgrades.
- Added Scenario.
- Game Speed Control
- "Improved Change Weapon System"

****** Version 1.0.2 ******
- Added new Weapon.

****** Version 1.0.4 ******
- Added new Survival Mode.
- Added joystick.

****** Version 1.0.5 ******
- Added Survival Ranking Menu
- Added AOS-Friend Menu
- Game Speed Control

=====================================

Support Information:
For additional support, please contact:
E-mail : pjh097@gmail.com

Seishu's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-07-2009, 05:16 PM
lolwut?

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

10-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
lolwut?
I don't know, I was wondering why you or devil didn't make a thread about this, so I did. It looks somewhat interesting, though you can tell it's not very polished. I might TOFTT anyway.

10-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
I don't know, I was wondering why you or devil didn't make a thread about this, so I did. It looks somewhat interesting, though you can tell it's not very polished. I might TOFTT anyway.

I would have if I'd seen it, but been away from the computer most of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Impressions

Well I decided to give this game a go, and I'm thoroughly surprised.

Not only is the game filled with sidescrolling beat 'em up action, but it has bloody stick figure fighting and awesome weapons. While the graphics are by no means original or polished, the animation speed is somewhat fluid, which makes it somewhat appealing to look at. Controls are a little iffy, but after awhile they really work for the game. You tilt to the left or right to move, and you have a jump button and attack button to unleash your fury. Hitting the jump button repeatedly allows you to double jump higher, and if you hit the attack button in mid air you will perform a special "smash" attack. For every stick-man you kill, you get a certain amount of money. In between rounds you can spend this money on stamina (which I haven't tried yet), or different weapons. One of the things I really like about the game is that you have to buy the "ammo" for each weapon, and when you run out of "ammo" you lose the weapon. So occasionally I'll save up my cash and buy a clip full of rocket launcher, or sometimes I'll invest in some sword uses along with a machine gun. So basically you run around brutally beating on all the other stick-men with whatever weapons you have. If you don't have any purchased weapons you will default back to using your fists and feet. I have to admit, you can perform some sweet moves with just your fists, and you can combo with a smash attack to knock them down.

You also have to watch your health, which is of course the red bar located on the bottom of the screen. I assume the stamina purchases are uses like health potions, though I'll try them and see for myself. There is also little green bar located above your health which is filled by killing enemies. When the bar is full, you can activate a super power mode where you grow 3x your size and can easily crush anything in your path.

Another interesting option I found was that you can increase and minimize your screen size. While this doesn't physically make the window any smaller, the sprites and background does. I find that the game is more appealing to look at (and less pixel filled) when I set the window to 1 or 2. There is also a sound option, but the game doesn't have any music. I'd really like to see a music library feature or at least some nice tunes to listen to while beating up baddies.

The game is by no means "super high quality with a sweet storyline and graphics", but it is a really fun and simple side scrolling fighter similar to zombieville, inkvaders, or more recently draw slasher. Like Draw Slasher, the game has a bunch of blood spurting from hurt enemies, and for some reason their corpses explode into a puddle of blood when they die. For $0.99 this is a neat game, and great for the pick-up-and-play or on-the-go gaming style.

10-08-2009, 05:38 PM
After playing for awhile longer I find that the difficulty starts to rack up and the opponents start using guns to fight. The stamina purchase is health related; you use the item to heal yourself back to full health if you die.

10-08-2009, 06:50 PM
looks cool will have to try it
10-08-2009, 06:52 PM
can we get some videos of this in action?
10-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
can we get some videos of this in action?
I might be able to make a video, though it won't be high quality.

10-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Why wait?! Do it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
I might be able to make a video, though it won't be high quality.
No one will mind the quality. Sometimes, I hold off on a game soley because it doesn't have a gameplay video. As is this case. Make sure to add it to your original post, though; so newcomers to the thread can easily access it.