★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Soccer Clicker (by Naquatic) - Get’yer betas here!

04-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Soccer Clicker (by Naquatic) - Get’yer betas here!

4/6 - we're live! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=285289

Hey team! When my brother and I posted about Football Clicker a few months ago, we received a ton of PM requests for a sports clicker featuring the other football. Okay, you win

Soccer Clicker launches this Thursday, April 7th, for free. Get the best of sports, sport management, and clicker games rolled into one juicy package.

Build your very own soccer franchise. Collect cash, recruit players, and manage your team as you battle against opponents from all over the world in online matches. Play alone, or form a clan with your friends to compete for fame and riches in weekly tournaments.

Promo codes are below! And as a special treat, whoever wins the most Cups between now and launch day gets a Gold Ball — the most prestigious item in the game. I’ll be adding a few promo codes each day, so don’t fret if you miss the first round. Enjoy!

Update 4/5 - round three of fresh promos!
J7MTW33KYMTN
WP4R7PAKMNK6
P6Y36PK63YAK
EP6L4MP6NXRF
PLMJ3RP97NFN
WKHRFW3AWPAP
6JA363WA433A
PPFYHX9XTHJE

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 04-06-2016 at 02:20 PM.
04-03-2016, 05:00 PM
You already know I'm down for this . I took
J74K6MWJWPYL

I've been apart of all your clicker betas and pre launches.
Great developer making the games I enjoy

04-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Ooh boy. Down the rabbit hole of Naquatic Clickers I go.
04-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
You already know I'm down for this . I took
J74K6MWJWPYL

I've been apart of all your clicker betas and pre launches.
Great developer making the games I enjoy
What's up Jayg! I almost PM'd you about this, but you had said that Football and clickers are your two favorite things outside of God and family...I didn't want to trifle you with a third tier theme

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
04-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterNexus View Post
Ooh boy. Down the rabbit hole of Naquatic Clickers I go.
No, this is a Soccer game. You're thinking of a rabbit-reskinned CivMiner. Too bad we just missed Easter.

Michael and Will
04-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
No, this is a Soccer game. You're thinking of a rabbit-reskinned CivMiner. Too bad we just missed Easter.
A rabbit themed CivMiner would be amazing. Instead of gems it's decomposing chocolate eggs thousands of kilometres underground.

Loving soccer clicker by the way! Very solid gameplay and your classic formula are still addictive as ever.
04-03-2016, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterNexus View Post
A rabbit themed CivMiner would be amazing. Instead of gems it's decomposing chocolate eggs thousands of kilometres underground.

Loving soccer clicker by the way! Very solid gameplay and your classic formula are still addictive as ever.
Thanks Nexus! Maybe CivMiner is already rabbit themed... This rabbit imagines burrowing miles underground collecting spectacular loot and battling monsters as it digs its tiny, tiny rabbit hole. And of course then CivCrafter would be an entire world simulation occurring within this rabbit's subconscious mind. CivCeption.

...these things seem to happen every time you join our threads.

Michael and Will
04-03-2016, 09:44 PM
RA4LE9TRFYWK redeemed, thank you I'll give it a try
04-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Great clicker so far and I'm not even much of a clicker fan. Beware of imminent addiction.

Only critiques so far is that I would probably want a warning every time before a PvP match starts from level up and allows you to either delay the match till later or hit start when you are ready. It could be an issue if people leave their device out and when they level up the match starts without them aware of it.

As usual, Naquatic has the best PvP match up system around, which matches in just seconds. It may be because there are less players right now but it was hard to find people around my skill level. After winning a couple on and off, I lost my last 3 in a row to powerful defenses. I leveled up my team again and still scored 0 points.

Other than those things, it's a pretty solid game!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My art: http://pixiv.me/raidriar // Gamecenter ID: raidriar
04-03-2016, 10:50 PM
6LWKE4WYEKNL taken...

thanks a lot!