★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Creeps! - New TD

12-24-2008, 01:27 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,710
The Creeps! - New TD

The Creeps! is a new and may I say unique TD (Tower Defense) game. Here's a screenshot:



It's now $1.99 (normal price is $4.99).

Get or not get another TD?

////Edited:

Well I got it:

PROS
- Graphics
- 10 levels that you have to unlock
- Fast paced
- Use of accelerometer in some towers
- You can destroy obstacles to get better spots to place towers

CONS
- No sound
- Unlimited levels are too easy

Last edited by Carlos-Sz; 01-05-2009 at 03:03 PM.
12-24-2008, 01:30 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
graphically it looks pretty cool. Theres always room for thre different td games on your iphone right? (7 cities, fieldrunners)

dirty deeds and their dunderchee

12-24-2008, 01:32 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
graphically it looks pretty cool. Theres always room for thre different td games on your iphone right? (7 cities, fieldrunners)
I agree! I'm almost buying it...
12-24-2008, 01:34 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,308
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
One of the screenshots in the app store shows the levels and how they can be selected the same way as coverflow.

The game looks unique but I'm afraid it won't have much depth. I'll stick to 7 Cities for now (very in-depth TD with plenty of content).

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-24-2008, 01:35 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
The Creeps! is a new and may I say unique TD (Tower Defense) game. Here's a screenshot:



It's now $1.99 (normal price is $4.99).

Get or not get another TD?

meh!, i like the ones that look like it a war zone better. i think i'll have to pass

Last edited by BOWB4ZOD; 12-26-2008 at 01:08 PM.
12-24-2008, 01:53 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,094
loosk very nice and animated but routes is way too shortt
12-24-2008, 01:56 AM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
graphically it looks pretty cool. Theres always room for thre different td games on your iphone right? (7 cities, fieldrunners)
I have 5 different ones... so yes... there is room for three...

Frighftully good
12-24-2008, 01:59 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by jborislow View Post
I have 5 different ones... so yes... there is room for three...
Arent there only 5 td games on appstore? Besiegement (dont have) Fieldrunners (have) 7 cities (have) tap defense (had then deleted) and itd (dont have)? I think 7 cities is the best. Who agrees!?

BTW i just hit post 400

dirty deeds and their dunderchee

Last edited by Rocketman919; 12-24-2008 at 02:06 AM.
12-24-2008, 02:09 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Arent there only 5 td games on appstore? Besiegement (dont have) Fieldrunners (have) 7 cities (have) tap defense (had then deleted) and itd (dont have)? I think 7 cities is the best. Who agrees!?

BTW i just hit post 400
There's also the pick up and play Firewall ($0.99)
12-24-2008, 02:10 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 90
Anyone know how many towers there are available that you can use to destroy the enemies?