★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured on US, UK and 126 other countries on the App Store's Best New Games!
Featured on TouchArcade's Top 10 Hot Games (Free) !

ONCE UPON A TIME there was a person. It was you. You asked yourself, "How can I make more coins???"

A voice came from above, "Keep Tapping."

You woke up, it was your boss

You went home that night, thinking that instead of tapping for someone else, why shouldnt you be tapping for yourself?

This amazing 8-bit pixelated, nostalgia driven, frenzy tappin, frantic investment firm simulator is the best way you should be making that coin for yourself.

"Mind Blown" - Jayg2015

"Enjoying the game so far. It's like kairosoft graphics meets Bitcoin billionaire. With a stock trading aspect for extra money. And you get to tap!!"- Hoot3000

In Tap Tap Trillionaire, you can:

- Run your own company!
- Hire and fire your traders!
- Or collect them!
- Buy Low, Sell High!
- Or have your traders do it for you!
- Decorate your office with STUFF!
- Or move to a Castle!
- AND MAKE 1 TRILLION COINS because of reasons.

SO DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW!!!
04-05-2016, 05:41 AM
Enjoying the game so far. It's like kairosoft graphics meets Bitcoin billionaire. With a stock trading aspect for extra money. And you get to tap!!

04-05-2016, 06:12 AM
Looks good, downloading now
04-05-2016, 06:26 AM
Mind blown
04-05-2016, 06:53 AM
I like the graphics and it has the same tap to earn many do, has passive income by the way of hiring staff and levelling them up.

Adds to it with decorations to buy and the stockmarket with changing prices where you need to buy low and sell high. Gives you a lot to keep your eye on!

A lot of optional video adverts though, but they are optional. Often I'm left wondering if I just tapped for 30 seconds instead of watching a video would I earn more than the video earns me anyway
04-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Yep. Wish it would worn you when your accepting an ad bonus
04-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Kind of look like Kairosoft game. Insta download
04-05-2016, 02:14 PM
If you like Bitcoin billionaire then this is a must.
The look, the upgrades, the unlockables , and the clicking!
The design of the game is what makes me really like this but also this is done to perfection .

If you like clicker games grab this.
If you don't like clicker games then grab this anyways because it's that good
04-05-2016, 02:30 PM
For some reason, ripping off kairosoft graphics and turning them into a money grubbing clicker just doesn't do it for me
04-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
If you like Bitcoin billionaire then this is a must.
The look, the upgrades, the unlockables , and the clicking!
The design of the game is what makes me really like this but also this is done to perfection .

If you like clicker games grab this.
If you don't like clicker games then grab this anyways because it's that good
Wow! I still play Bitcoin Billlionaire too! I will check it out tonight after work.