★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Maze Finger Plus+

10-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Maze Finger Plus+

Maze Finger Plus+ Update is out! With push challenges.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293559498&mt=8
10-07-2009, 07:48 PM
I have to get this and Dr. Awesome.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour

10-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Would be nice if they pushed the Plus+ update to the original games of Topple2 and Dr. Awesome and didn't put 'new' free versions out.... so ****ing lame.

josh.hofer
twitter.com/josh_hofer
instagram.com/josh_hofer
10-07-2009, 08:49 PM
It is nice that they made it a real update this time!

Anyways, I was never much of a fan of this game, but I do recommend downloading it. Its free, its reasonably well made - no reason not to give it a shot.

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter
10-07-2009, 08:49 PM
got bored of Mazefinger months ago
10-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacleod View Post
It is nice that they made it a real update this time!

Anyways, I was never much of a fan of this game, but I do recommend downloading it. Its free, its reasonably well made - no reason not to give it a shot.
I actively hated this game before, but it seems like the sensitivity has been improved in this update as well. Maybe its just me but it seems a lot more tolerable than before.
10-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrrebeulb19 View Post
I actively hated this game before, but it seems like the sensitivity has been improved in this update as well. Maybe its just me but it seems a lot more tolerable than before.
You know, I'm actually playing through it some more right now, and it does feel better. I wonder if it is just our perceptions, or if they really did tweak the game a bit.

The only thing that really bothers me is when I hit a high score, the voice keeps repeating "New high score" over and over again, even into the next levels.

10-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacleod View Post
You know, I'm actually playing through it some more right now, and it does feel better. I wonder if it is just our perceptions, or if they really did tweak the game a bit.

The only thing that really bothers me is when I hit a high score, the voice keeps repeating "New high score" over and over again, even into the next levels.
Yeah I usually just mute my device and listen to a podcast on my pc, or watch tv in the background.
10-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrrebeulb19 View Post
Yeah I usually just mute my device and listen to a podcast on my pc, or watch tv in the background.
Yeah, at the moment I'm watching TV in the background and have the sound off; it makes for a good background game

10-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Update:

You can now send challenges to Plus+ members.

back