★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Softcen
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 62.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Prove your business skills with the unique harbor theme tap adventure.
Have you ever dream about starting your own company and becoming an enterpreneur? In Harbor Tycoon Clicker game you will be given the opportunity to realize your dreams.

Tap to create money and earn enough money to invest in your harbors.

Start from a scratch with a empty harbor, and reach the most impressive harbor which has never been seen. Hire and level up staff, buy ships and environments to your harbor. While your harbor improves, new harbor areas will unlocked.

Open gift case to get impressive clicker bonuses.

Free to play.

Ermine's comments:
Hello everyone!
Like clicker games? Checkout my newest game!

04-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Downloading now . Leave review later

04-06-2016, 12:00 PM
I like these types of idle clicker type games, this one seems fun graphics are alright.

10 minutes into playing, I'm already at level 13, just bought my third harbor.

I'm finding the Auto Tap to be really useful, though I haven't purchased it yet as it's showing up quite a bit on the screen as a reward for watching an ad.
04-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Really like this. I'm all for ads in games but not while your playing and all of a sudden u get hit while ur tapping. Ide watch more ads and play more but don't like the pop up
Ads..
Can u put the ads in a different spot . Idr be more than happy to watch them

I really like what the gameplay is about though but it does seem to be the same missions constantly and not changing with no difficulty

Last edited by Jayg2015; 04-07-2016 at 07:47 PM.
04-07-2016, 08:33 AM
Hello everyone,

Thanks for feedback! I will be watching this thread continuously let me know if you have any problems and keep feedback coming
04-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermine View Post
Hello everyone,

Thanks for feedback! I will be watching this thread continuously let me know if you have any problems and keep feedback coming
Maybe change up the missions and add a lot more different ways to earn and level up.
You have a really solid foundation of a game .
I enjoy it .
04-07-2016, 03:36 PM
This is the most ad driven one so far I've come across. Even a banner at the bottom now!!and a pop up every once in a while!! A little much.

The idea of missions is nice but rewards are so small compared to cost of investment.

One positive thing they did decent with graphics.

Deleted. Got fed up really quick. Went back to AdCap and doomsday.

Last edited by dalianor; 04-07-2016 at 05:40 PM.