★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 88.8 MB
  • Version: 2.300.13162
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Why should the chicken get all the fun?

From Hipster Whale, the makers of the original Crossy Road with over 120,000,000 downloads, and Disney comes Disney Crossy Roadan all-new take on the 8-bit endless adventure to cross the road without splatting!

Tap and swipe your way to a record-setting number of steps with 100+ Disney and Pixar figurines while dodging crazy and unexpected obstacles in the 8-bit worlds of Toy Story, Zootopia, The Lion King, The Haunted Mansion, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and more.

COLLECT over 100+ Disney and Pixar figurines, including Mickey, Donald, Buzz Lightyear, Rapunzel, Mufasa, Sadness, Wreck-It Ralph, Madame Leota, and other favorites (many with fun surprises)!

JOURNEY through 8-bit depictions of Als Toy Barn, the Pride Lands of Africa, the Haunted Mansion, San Fransokyo, and more while enjoying 8-bit versions of familiar tunes like Youve Got a Friend in Me and I Just Cant Wait to be King!

MASTER special themed challenges unique to each of the worlds, such as weathering blizzards, collecting cherries to earn special power-ups, avoiding thundering stampedes of wildebeest, staying clear of falling barrels, and then some!

You can upload and save content from this app to your device

Visit the official Disney Crossy Roads website - http://lol.disney.com/games/disney-crossy-road

Privacy Policy http://disneyprivacycenter.com
Terms of Use http://disneytermsofuse.com
04-06-2016, 10:52 AM

Really feels like an ultimate edition of Crossy Road. 125 new characters. 8 or 9 new modes, similar to the pacman mode in the original Crossy Road. There's so much more to do now with all these new modes. Although the haunted house mode makes me seasick

04-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Here it is. What we have been waiting on
04-06-2016, 01:08 PM
So many Disney games releasing and in development at the moment. Worth picking this up on my CA or is it releasing soon anyway?
04-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Here it is. What we have been waiting on
Guess the only thing missing is a Star Wars Shooty Skies! =D
04-06-2016, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
So many Disney games releasing and in development at the moment. Worth picking this up on my CA or is it releasing soon anyway?
According to Matt Hall! Very soon!
04-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Disney has the cash and the intellectual properties to become a powerhouse of mobile gaming

Once someone gets a clue i think we will be seeing a barrage of Disney releases

Let's just hope they do not saturate the app store with tons of junk
04-06-2016, 05:00 PM
The score multiplier in the Wreck-it Ralph world looks awesome! If anyone feels like posting a video (I know multiple videos in a single thread are frowned upon) with a segment including a slow scroll of all the characters, I (and probably a bunch of others) would love it! Thanks.
04-06-2016, 09:53 PM
It's released in the US store!!! Just DL'ed it!