★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Orc Knights, Elf Sages, Dragon Riders, and other incredible warriors are waiting to fight for your empire! Raise a massive fantasy army for HUGE, spectacularly animated battles! Axes fly, dragons roar, and fireballs sizzle as you clash with enemies from all over the world in real-time. Call on your allies to rush to your aid on horse- and lizard-back. Repay them with your undying loyalty as you take castles, slay ogres, and stake new territory as a tribe! THIS is the game you wont be able to put it down as your screen lights up with constant new battles, chats, and upgrades!

You must battle to become more powerful than any king in history! But you cant do it alone. Its up to you and your allies to unite the fantasy races like never before as you conquer an endless world of empires and imagination.

HOMELAND
Recruit and train over 30 unique soldiers.
Construct and upgrade tons of buildings for new soldiers, buffs, and resources!
Research new technology FAST for cutting-edge tactics and weapons!

ALLIANCE
Friend, feud, and chat with players from around the world in real time.
Help each other build and expand your cities faster.
Rally together to take down enemies you could never face alone!
Share and expand territory to enjoy exclusive buildings and bonuses!

CONFRONTATION
Sweep the battlefield in huge real-time PvP matches!
Build your force to leviathan proportions!
Engulf other lords' castles as you expand your territory.

CONQUEST
Attack other player's castles to plunder their resources and climb power rankings!
Vanquish roaming monsters for their treasures, from man-eating Ogres to massive Dragons.

EMPIRE
Take over the Royal City to rule over the realm with unheard of power and privileges!
Explore unknown lands to find elite resources, ancient ruins, and more surprises!
Grow your alliance territory for richer rewards and resources!

Follow War and Order on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/WarandOrder1/

Eli's comments:

War and Order

Camel Games Inc.
Genres: Games Strategy Simulation
Free

Quote:
THIS is the new action-packed strategy game you just can't wait to play! Command orc knights, elf sages, dragon riders, and other incredible fantasy soldiers in a war-torn multiplayer epic. Clash with enemies from around the world in real-time in HUGE, spectacularly animated battles! Call on your allies to rush to your aid and repay them with your undying loyalty. You won't be able to put it down as your screen lights up with constant new battles, chats, and upgrades!

You must battle to become more powerful than any king before you! But you can't do it alone. It's up to you and your allies to fight, expand, and build together as you conquer an endless world of empires and imagination.

◆HOMELAND
Recruit and train over 30 unique soldiers.
Construct and upgrade tons of buildings for new soldiers, buffs, and resources!
Research new technology FAST for cutting-edge tactics and weapons!

◆ALLIANCE
Friend, feud, and chat with players from around the world in real time.
Help each other build and expand your cities faster.
Rally together to take down enemies you could never face alone!
Share and expand territory to enjoy exclusive buildings and bonuses!

◆CONFRONTATION
Sweep the battlefield in huge real-time PvP matches!
Build your force to leviathan proportions!
Engulf other lords' castles as you expand your territory.

◆CONQUEST
Attack other player's castles to plunder their resources and climb power rankings!
Vanquish roaming monsters for their treasures, from man-eating Ogres to massive Dragons.

◆EMPIRE
Take over the Royal City to rule over the realm with unheard of power and privileges!
Explore unknown lands to find elite resources, ancient ruins, and more surprises!
Grow your alliance territory for richer rewards and resources!

Follow War and Order on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/WarandOrder1/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 102MB

04-06-2016, 11:55 AM

Was hoping for a good city builder with RTS combat. But it's pretty much just another Game of War clone.

04-06-2016, 12:15 PM
That's kind of what I figured, but posted it just in case it wasn't.
04-06-2016, 12:45 PM
"Attack other players castle"
Nope. Thanks. I'd rather play some game.
04-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
"Attack other players castle"
Nope. Thanks. I'd rather play some game.
I totally agree. Clash of Clans, Game of War etc we had it enough. Please devs stop making games which looks like one of them. Instead spend your valuable time in a different way like read a book or something
04-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Lots of peeps still enjoy these types of games. Some are good, some not. Keep posting new ones and we'll decide. Thanks Eli👍🏻
04-12-2016, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mertcanmirza View Post
I totally agree. Clash of Clans, Game of War etc we had it enough. Please devs stop making games which looks like one of them. Instead spend your valuable time in a different way like read a book or something
Apparently, you didn't catch last weeks article showing the amount of revenue GoW generates. In fact, it is exponentially higher than any other game. Apparently, you are a minority, and based on the amount of money spent playing it, "we", cant get enough of it. So, brace yourself. Those kind of statistics only do one thing: cause every developer without an original idea, to clone it.
05-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Not recommended

This game has huge potential. It IS a CoK/GoW clone but has some differences regarding tactical aspect. It's highly defensive based which at least allows non spenders chance to grow however it its badly written which has allowed for a lot of glitching/Cheating to go on. They do try to correct these issues but that has resulted in more being created. There is very intermittent fun but primarily it's frustrating and boring. This game was not ready for release and they never did any Beta testing and I very much doubt any real Alpha testing was done either.
The support response is extremely slow, weeks to reply to one of my tickets and when they did they gave generic reply not relevant to the issue I had asked about.
I was leader of number 1 alliance on realm 3 and I spent heavily on this game and wish I hadn't, the cheating can set even a gemmer back weeks and for non spender that time could be months.
I would not recommend this game if you want to actually relax and have fun on a game, it can be extremely time consuming also which results in working people being at massive disadvantage, The in game purchases are very expensive and often of no use as they don't work. (Peace shields, widedrawl cards, etc).
I hope they fix the issues as it does have potential however until then it's not worth playing let alone spending money on.
07-30-2016, 06:24 AM
Rubbish support

Hi this game is great until you have a problem its taken 2 weeks too sort this problem out its a bug in the game that stops elite mines regenerateing if you are at the edge of the map or by lots of level 1 mines they have said they will compensate our aliance but that's it nothing I don't get a reply off them for days when I do u can hardly understand what it's saying hopefully when you start too play you don't have any problems if you do I'd pack up and play something else
08-10-2016, 02:28 PM
If you're considering checking this game out...

...I invite you to use my friend code to do so:
http://goo.gl/uAKXEk

It basically gives us both some extra benefits. See ya in-game!