★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tap your way to glory! Collect cash, recruit players, and manage your team as you battle against real opponents from all over the world.

TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
Play alone, or form a team with your friends to compete for fame and riches in weekly tournaments.

MANAGE A FRANCHISE
Draft, sign, and train players into an unstoppable roster of superstars.

COMETE ONLINE
See how your team stacks up against the competition in blistering online matches.

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

Naquatic's comments:
Hey everyone! Soccer Clicker (free) should be rolling out to your local App Stores beginning....now! Thanks to Mr. 3.5★ for the front page piece and to everyone who participated in the pre-launch competition. Congrats to Slayer, Striker, and Masc of Ctrl Alt Elites on winning the Gold Ball Challenge!

Build your very own soccer franchise. Collect cash, recruit players, and manage your team as you battle against opponents from all over the world in online matches. Play alone, or form a clan with your friends to compete for fame and riches in weekly tournaments.

04-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Really addictive game for soccer fans. Enjoy......

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

04-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techzamazing View Post
Really addictive game for soccer fans. Enjoy......
Thanks Tech! I'm glad you liked it!

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
04-06-2016, 06:55 PM
It's official...Ctrl Alt Elites are winners of the Gold Ball Challenge! Slayer, Striker, and Masc...check back in to claim your prizes!

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 04-06-2016 at 06:58 PM.
04-06-2016, 07:24 PM
I like the Mr. 3.5 mention in that description hahahaha.

...it really is a fun clicker, though. Im not a clicker player typically, but this keeps me coming back to try and figure out the secret sauce of hiring, training, etc.

I would give it a 3.6 at least
04-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brothamannp11911 View Post
I like the Mr. 3.5 mention in that description hahahaha.

...it really is a fun clicker, though. Im not a clicker player typically, but this keeps me coming back to try and figure out the secret sauce of hiring, training, etc.

I would give it a 3.6 at least
Well thanks

Dolling out 1/10th stars... you madman!

Michael and Will
04-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Thank you so much guys for the Golden Ball Challenge in the Upcoming thread!

I look forward to seeing the competition between teams/clans/crews in Soccer Clicker.
04-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterNexus View Post
Thank you so much guys for the Golden Ball Challenge in the Upcoming thread!

I look forward to seeing the competition between teams/clans/crews in Soccer Clicker.
Of course! Congrats on the big victory!

Michael and Will
04-07-2016, 02:14 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
It's official...Ctrl Alt Elites are winners of the Gold Ball Challenge! Slayer, Striker, and Masc...check back in to claim your prizes!
Thanks a lot for the competition
Interested to see how the game develops
04-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
Thanks a lot for the competition
Interested to see how the game develops
You're welcome! We were glad to have you on board

Michael and Will