★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Get Me Outta Here - RossmanBros WIP

04-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Get Me Outta Here - RossmanBros WIP

Hey Touch Arcade community. It is crazy for us to think we are six months past the release of our first game Jump Jack. We wanted to let this community know we are working on something we are pretty excited about. Planning on using this thread as a dev journal type thing to give updates on the project. We would love to get feedback as we work on the project. Here is a sneak preview of our sci-fi action platformer "Get Me Outta Here"

EDIT (Added From Later Posts):

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric

Last edited by RossmanBrothersGames; 08-09-2016 at 03:22 PM.
04-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossmanBrothersGames View Post
Hey Touch Arcade community. It is crazy for us to think we are six months past the release of our first game Jump Jack. We wanted to let this community know we are working on something we are pretty excited about. Planning on using this thread as a dev journal type thing to give updates on the project. We would love to get feedback as we work on the project. Here is a sneak preview of our sci-fi action platformer "Get Me Outta Here"

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the game evolve and excited to be a part of it!

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN
Follow me on:
Instagram for vaping posts & Twitter for gaming tweets

04-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the game evolve and excited to be a part of it!
thanks AKD. Glad we'll be having your input!

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
04-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Awesome trailer! Can't wait to play the beta. Also had to subscribe to make sure I don't miss anything, so I expect a post EVERYDAY now

PolarRollout.com - upcoming line-drawing physics puzzler for iOS!
Follow Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
04-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Oh hell yea another Rossmanbrothers game! Bring it on!

Fast blasting gun..... Check.

Interest piqued!

Billy
04-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supafly129 View Post
Awesome trailer! Can't wait to play the beta. Also had to subscribe to make sure I don't miss anything, so I expect a post EVERYDAY now

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Oh hell yea another Rossmanbrothers game! Bring it on!

Fast blasting gun..... Check.

Interest piqued!

Billy
excited to get it into people's hands, hopefully this time around we are a bit quicker than our first game

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
04-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Definitely want in on this.
04-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Definitely want in on this.
Thanks for the response! Stay tuned to the thread, we probably will be doing a beta for those who have shown interest somewhere down the road.

Also for everyone to check out, here is a GIF showing the animations of the main character from a screen grab my brother took. I'm liking the expressions on this guy, still don't have a name for him. With my brother and I both being bald, we went for the bald old guy as the hero. And yes he is wearing a hospital gown, because in the game he may or may not have been abducted by aliens.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
04-11-2016, 06:50 AM
This looks good but i don't understand, what is the game about ?
04-11-2016, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kripa1415` View Post
This looks good but i don't understand, what is the game about ?
Thanks for the comment! We'll release more info about the game soon, as it is still early in development. Just wanted to let everyone know we are working on something.

A brief overview is that this guy will be battling a ship full of aliens with some epic boss battles. Controls will be somewhat inspired by Contra like games, but with some new original mechanics going on.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM