★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MildMania
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 97.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: ***EDITORS CHOICE - BEST NEW GAME***
Get ready for sizzling graphics, true platforming action, and mind-bending puzzle play in the colorful new adventure Cattch - from the award winning studio that brought you the arcade hit Darklings.

You must take Cattch, a hyper-color cat, on a journey of revenge, to bounce on all those nasty little monsters before the weekend is over, so he can save his friends and finally chill out. Cattchs extraordinary jumping and landing skills will come in handy while facing insane puzzles in his home world of Cubika. Go CATTCH!!!

Cattch is a new generation puzzle platformer, built of square blocks, those crazy cool worlds are full of dangers and surpriseslevels will rotate and change shape, throw you in the air and take you underground!

SUPER TIGHT CAT CONTROLS Cattch The ALL-Mighty Cat!
HOURS OF GAMEPLAY 50 puzzle-platforming levels across 3 richly designed worlds
COLLECT dozens of sweet stickers
GET INTO a bizarre and hilarious tale
ENJOY enhanced Gamepad support!
Best experienced on iPhone 4S and later, iPad 2 and later, iPod Touch (5th generation) and later.

Boardumb's comments:

04-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Man, I'm loving the art style. Bought!

04-06-2016, 10:37 PM
MildMania makes some rad games. Preview looks better than I expected.
04-06-2016, 11:21 PM
This looks superb, waiting for imps to give it a download!
04-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Dang love this style. Art and sound so good! Probably have to get this, my son would probably love it to.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
04-06-2016, 11:57 PM
Very great looking visuals and cute music. I think there's 17 levels? Maybe more. It a platformer kinda like super phantom cat except this one you have a time limit to finish the level. the controls are a little stiff not smooth like phantom cat but it's cool and you can find stickers

edit: oops that's just the first world with 17

im a rpg loving kind of guy

Last edited by Hambo12; 04-07-2016 at 12:46 PM.
04-07-2016, 12:33 AM
Played 3 levels so far and want to stop a second to say, this is phenomenal! We are lucky to have such a gem on a phone. Love the art style, feels like playing a HD cartoon.
04-07-2016, 12:33 AM
Great to hear that, do you have any mfi controller to try it out?

Last edited by noteatino; 04-07-2016 at 12:58 AM.
04-07-2016, 02:35 AM
Nothing pesters me more than "evil black critters". Subtle. 😂. How bout like evil critters or evil "any adjective but black" critters. Haha I'm not offended I just thought it was funny and I also realize it's not the intent of MildMania
04-07-2016, 03:02 AM
Hello everyone,

We will be watching this thread continuously let us know if you have any problems and keep feedbacks coming

We're happy that everybody is loving the game already!

Be sure you try the game with MFi controller if you have stocked anywhere around

Hambo12 -- Glad you like the game there are 50 levels on this first batch!..

Brawwwn -- we are not racist mate

Thanks