★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iTotem 1.0

10-07-2009, 10:41 PM
iTotem 1.0

Anybody played this game,plz say something here.

Game iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=330972490&mt=8

In iTotem, you will experience the amazing adventure in mystery country. Destroy all the totem to set chinese idol free, don't letting him fall into the ground. All the amazing things waiting for you.

- Incredibly simple, but amazingly engaging.
- Beautuful graphics and animation.
- Relaxing music,more than 10 different background musics.
- Insanely addictive 'one more go' gameplay
- Powerful physics engine , real physics modeling

Game features include:
- Quick save and resume: whenever the game exists,your current game will be saved and be ready for you to resume the next time you play
- Aim for a new personal best or compete with other player(online leaderboards are available with an internet connection)
- You can try to complete all the four achievements in the game, more achievements is coming.
- Integrated with OpenFeint service,you can access all the game data that support OpenFeint in one place.

Game Video:

http://player.youku.com/player.php/s...MDM5NzYw/v.swf
If the video slow,plz choose below one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitalghost/3903254717/
10-07-2009, 11:13 PM
I picked up this game and so far I am enjoying it, and I really like the music. I will play more tomorrow. It will need more levels for sure though.

10-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Really cool game, I like it a lot. This game needs a lot more levels though, I almost beat the game and I haven't been playing all that long. I would be really cool if it had a level editor with online support similar to Iblast Moki where you can share your creations. Fun game though.
10-07-2009, 11:40 PM
looks fine,I think I will try it when I have time
10-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek800 View Post
Really cool game, I like it a lot. This game needs a lot more levels though, I almost beat the game and I haven't been playing all that long. I would be really cool if it had a level editor with online support similar to Iblast Moki where you can share your creations. Fun game though.
Level Editor is a awesome idea, this should be introduced into 1.2 version
10-08-2009, 03:23 AM
I'm number one on the leader boards and have all the achievements
10-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Oh,I'll add more achievements in next version
10-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalghost View Post
Oh,I'll add more achievements in next version

And more levels ? Really enjoying this game the music relaxes me

Is there a Men at Work (if anyone remembers that group) song in the game ? sounds like it
10-08-2009, 03:28 PM
I bought this today and it is a really good game. It is a nice looking game with some great sounds. I love the Men at Work song mixed in one of the levels.

My only feedback would be the following...

More levels, a great game like this needs more than 25 levels. The levels here are really easy, I think it took maybe 45 minutes to run through the game, so I would suggest future levels to maybe be at a higher learning curve.

Lastly, I found the touch to be excellent but there were a few times where I had to tap on a block a bunch of times to get it to go away. (this is after waiting for the charge) This mainly happened at the bottom of the screen.

Overall, I am very impressed with this game and it is a steal at .99.
10-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Yes, more levels !!!

I agree that I have to often tap several times on the blocks. Maybe the sensitivity could be improved a bit.

Great game, more levels please

With more levels like maybe 100, it would def be worth more than .99 This game is a winner !