★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warbands: Bushido now on kickstarter!

04-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Warbands: Bushido now on kickstarter!

Hello there, everyone!

Just started our kickstarter campaign of our tactical wargame.

Warbands:Bushido no less than a classical board game with cards, hundreds of miniatures, dices and dozens of beautiful terrains to fight on. All the mechanics we love so much, but never had enough time to play. Now we have all these in our crossplatform (Steam, MacOS, IOS) wargame, with both multiplayer battles boardgamers used to, and beautiful single-player scenarios.

We hope you'll find our project interesting enough to help us, and back our campaign.

Last edited by RedUnit; 04-08-2016 at 10:55 AM.
04-08-2016, 11:12 AM
I love Asian Style Games!

If you haven't settled on a music composer yet, please consider me. I recently composed for a Japanese-style game that is yet to be released. I'd love to get invested into making your game an experience! www.soundcloud.com/ciscophony
04-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychonox View Post
If you haven't settled on a music composer yet, please consider me. I recently composed for a Japanese-style game that is yet to be released. I'd love to get invested into making your game an experience! www.soundcloud.com/ciscophony
Yes, Psychonox, sry, but music is almost finished. But we'll keep your suggestion in mind, hope there will be more titles in our series and more music in Bushido.