★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TURN is a puzzle game in which the player guides his character through a maze of levels especially with his special power to turn the rooms.

The original gameplay mixes reflection and intuition. Your main ability is to rotate rooms at 90. You must play with gravity to progress through rooms while avoiding traps like enemies or dangerous falls of objects. During the journey, the levels get harder and harder, and you must think TURN if you want to achieve the ultimate challenges.

You play as Kurt or Camila, two explorers who seek a strange artifact. Their quest will lead them in a trip of adventure and mystery. They will travel through industrial docks, damp jungles, even in cold ice, in a world inspired by novels from the first part of the 20th century.

In "TURN Episode 1: The Lost Artifact" you will share Kurt and Camila's adventures through 3 worlds each with 9 levels of about 10 rooms. Thats more than 20 hours of brain teaser on your iPhone or iPod Touch.

Some reviews:
"One of the best iPhone puzzle games I've played."
"This game is like a 9 or 10/10 for puzzle games."
"Excellent game! I like how the characters are constantly alive and animated."

Ravenblack's comments:

TA members' impressions /reviews:

Big Albie

10-08-2009, 02:41 AM
I tried the lite version of this, very similiar to Ynth. Downloading full version now, I'll post impressions soon.

Last edited by freedog; 10-08-2009 at 02:45 AM.

10-08-2009, 04:10 AM
The artwork is phenomenal and the gameplay sounds intriguing. Good luck to the developers on this project.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Not available in my app store.

10-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Err, in-depth impressions anyone?
10-08-2009, 12:24 PM
One of the best iPhone puzzle games I've played. Very similiar to Ynth in concept, this one has a bigger presentation, more gameplay, nice controls. Puzzles in this game get challenging fast and really make you think at times about your every move which will effect the next.
I just started getting into it all, but I can already tell this app is very well put together, for the amount of content included and the high level of polish it's more than worth the $ for puzzle gamers. I downloaded the lite version and didn't hesitate to buy the full which has a lot more than shown in the trial version.
10-08-2009, 12:26 PM
This game is like a 9 or 10/10 for puzzle games.
10-08-2009, 12:30 PM
wow, i definitely need to grab the lite version of this. i should note that the title screen says "The Lost ArtEfact," but that's nothing in comparison to how good this looks.
10-08-2009, 12:38 PM
I picked up the full version last night, and this is one of those good surprises from what I've seen so far. Aside from moving side to side, you can also rotate the room 90 degrees which makes the game more challenging with the element of gravity. The controls work well and the production values are top notch. I'm still working through the puzzles so a more detailed review is upcoming.
10-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the impressions, looks like this will be a must get when it reaches my store (not yet available as usual).