★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[SG] FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars (by Electronic Arts)

04-14-2016, 09:52 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,958
[SG] FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars (by Electronic Arts)


FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars

Electronic Arts
Genres: Games Sports Simulation
Free


Quote:
Download for free, the latest FIFA game from EA! FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars takes football simulation to the next level. With complete and up to date 2015-16 season squads, this authentic FIFA simulation mobile game gets real!

KEY FEATURES

AUTHENTIC FOOTBALLERS - Big Five European football leagues fully represented. Up-to-date 2015-16 rosters for Premier League (England), Liga Espanola (Spain), Bundesliga (Germany), Serie A (Italy), Ligue 1 (France)

CHALLENGE MODE - Customize your players by giving them new skills won in Challenges.

SCOUTING - Scout your favorite players and build your dream squad.

TRAINING - Train and power up your players.

MANAGEMENT - Manage team formations and strategies to give your team the best chance to win matches.

3D match mode - takes you into the game for the full experience.

Download FIFA Soccer Prime Stars now for free, create your dream team to take on the world!

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply); Requires acceptance of EAs Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA












Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 75.1MB

04-14-2016, 09:52 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,958

FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars by Electronic Arts is a solid but flat Freemium Soccer Manager Game that does only touch every aspect of being a Trainer on the surface. This isn`t as bad as it might sound but I kinda would wish that Electronic Arts would finally come out and release an full blown up Manager Game on Mobile as SEGA does since it`s not like EA wouldn`t have a hole team that wouldn`t work on an Soccer Manager in Germany.

04-15-2016, 09:29 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video

FIFA Soccer: Prime Stars by Electronic Arts is a solid but flat Freemium Soccer Manager Game that does only touch every aspect of being a Trainer on the surface. This isn`t as bad as it might sound but I kinda would wish that Electronic Arts would finally come out and release an full blown up Manager Game on Mobile as SEGA does since it`s not like EA wouldn`t have a hole team that wouldn`t work on an Soccer Manager in Germany.
It's sad the road FIFA has taken with mobile and it's all about the $$
FIFA 14 is still the best mobile FIFA game cuz it actually had a manager mode. Still playing active soccer 2 since it's the only newer soccer game that actually has a career mode. EA mobile was once good but lately it's garbage. I will continue my protest by not even downloading anything EA puts out until they bring back manager mode. I wouldn't download this game if EA dropped 20$ in my pay pal account.
04-15-2016, 10:55 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
It's sad the road FIFA has taken with mobile and it's all about the $$
FIFA 14 is still the best mobile FIFA game cuz it actually had a manager mode. Still playing active soccer 2 since it's the only newer soccer game that actually has a career mode. EA mobile was once good but lately it's garbage. I will continue my protest by not even downloading anything EA puts out until they bring back manager mode. I wouldn't download this game if EA dropped 20$ in my pay pal account.
You're making a mistake. Probably because this is a EA game with FIFA in the title, but this has pretty much nothing to do with other FIFA games. This is a spin-off, it's a Football RPG, not a management game or sports game. All you do is unlock players, edit the line-up and leveling up player skills. Pretty much just like normal RPG's. I'm not saying that it's good, because it isn't. It's surprisingly unpolished and if this wasn't a FIFA licensed game by EA nobody would play it. But EA is just trying something new with this RPG aimed at the Asian market.
04-15-2016, 02:17 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
You're making a mistake. Probably because this is a EA game with FIFA in the title, but this has pretty much nothing to do with other FIFA games. This is a spin-off, it's a Football RPG, not a management game or sports game. All you do is unlock players, edit the line-up and leveling up player skills. Pretty much just like normal RPG's. I'm not saying that it's good, because it isn't. It's surprisingly unpolished and if this wasn't a FIFA licensed game by EA nobody would play it. But EA is just trying something new with this RPG aimed at the Asian market.
There is already a similar game to this in Japan App Store and I've never seen it anywhere else it looks like this one but without 3D match highlights. So nothing new to me and I get its diff but still sucks and not want true footy fans want.i attached a pic of the diff FIFA that's in Japan App Store. By the way thanks for posting vids and impressions I love that you do that and you do it good.
The main plot to this one sounds same you collect players level them up I think it's based on this concept just w added 3D match highlights
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	101888  
04-15-2016, 02:20 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,770
To add to it I found the one in Japan App Store to be better than ultimate team actually
04-15-2016, 02:27 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,254
I would actually like a simplified football manager game with just 3D match/goal highlights. More like the original football manager game on c64/Amiga.
Was hoping this would be like that, but from reading what you guys said, I don't think it is
I would like to try it out though. Do you have a Singapore account I can use to get it please?

Thanks
04-15-2016, 04:12 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
There is already a similar game to this in Japan App Store and I've never seen it anywhere else it looks like this one but without 3D match highlights. So nothing new to me and I get its diff but still sucks and not want true footy fans want.i attached a pic of the diff FIFA that's in Japan App Store. By the way thanks for posting vids and impressions I love that you do that and you do it good.
The main plot to this one sounds same you collect players level them up I think it's based on this concept just w added 3D match highlights
Didn't know about that game on the japanese store tbh. Don't expect too much of the 3d highlights, it's pretty much the same 10 highlights repeating all the time