★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bojacob
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 50.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Drive your tiny cars over tabletops, stoves, pianos, and more!

Play against your friends online or through challenges and prove who's best!

FEATURES:

- Top down, retro style racing game
- Play local multiplayer using an MFI controller with up to 8 friends friends (No controller? No problem! You can still use other iPhones as controllers)
- Not exactly a couch person? Play online or challenge the planet by completing races and climbing the leaderboards, saving your ghost for others to play against
- Fun tracks with many pitfalls, obstacles and dangerous objects
- Tournament play against bots, or go head to head against other players
- Leaderboards and Achievements galore!
- Fast! (60fps) Even on older devices.
- Fancy effects with many custom shaders. You can feel the car exploding!
- ReplayKit support to share those moments.
04-16-2016, 10:23 PM
This looks like a hidden gem, anyone played it?

04-17-2016, 01:51 AM
Me! A nice clone of old Micro Machines games.
Maybe a bit light about contents at the moment, but it's the only (and partial) gripe.

Last edited by atchoo; 04-17-2016 at 03:27 AM.
04-17-2016, 03:34 AM
Working on more tracks and some special car stuff at the moment I'm here to listen to any requests! Where would you like to drive your tiny cars?
04-17-2016, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojacob View Post
Working on more tracks and some special car stuff at the moment I'm here to listen to any requests! Where would you like to drive your tiny cars?
Velodrome race in the bathtub 😁
04-17-2016, 12:57 PM
played this for almost an hour now, but i cant say that i enjoyed this game as i think, imho, the level design is really bad, sometimes you cant tell the different between a road or a cliff/gap. dont get me wrong, the artwork is great but maybe the asset placement and colors selection is something you want to redo. the gameplay element is great, reminds me a lot of an old nintendo game back in the 80's(forgot the name). also the controls is the other thing that bother me, sometimes even after respawn to the last position and i just press the acceleration button and try to steer it left/right, my car become uncontrollable and drift, im using the steelseries MFi and i dont know if its effected the touch control as well or maybe its just an MFi issue. overall the game itself works fine although there is no one on the multiplayer room atm, but im not going to play this again until they made some changes to the level design as im totally not enjoyed it.

ps. not trying to bashed this game as its only a dollar, but just share my opinion about the game.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

04-17-2016, 02:51 PM
This game is a clone of Micro Machines (released for NES, too): look some videos on YT, assets and colors are very similar.
04-17-2016, 05:21 PM
Omfg micro machines clone right in the childhood
04-18-2016, 04:04 AM
redribbon: I'll take bashing over silence, that's the only way I can improve the game

Anyhow, If you play the old Micro Machines, you'll find it even more difficult than this one. However, I'll look into making the cliffs/gaps more obvious. I kinda thought the parallax effect was enough, silly me.

I have the SteelSeries MFi myself, so I'll fix this bug quick.

As for rooms, you can invite friends to play on Game Center
04-18-2016, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showmelater View Post
Velodrome race in the bathtub 😁
Hah, interesting! That's certainly on the list now.