★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***Democracy roll? Beijing Combo? Eiffel Combo?***

What kind of Sushi is that?

Over 1Million Downloads and counting!

***SALE!! SALE!!***

Price drop alert!
Get this app while it is 50% OFF
Price goes up to $4.99 on Monday!

SUPER FAQ: Who is the hot girl holding the game on Ipad?
(See screenshot below)

Ans: she is one of the developer of this game!!

ACHIEVEMENT
--------------------------------
We Passed over 1 Million downloads!!
Find out why, by downloading NOW!
Thank you guys!!

TOP FREE APPS #15 in USA Apps Store

TOP PAID APPS #77 in USA Apps Store

TOP GROSSING APPS #2 in Thailand Apps Store

Top #5 Apps on Role Playing category @Japan

Top #7 Apps in Simulation category @Japan

Top #1 Apps on Role Playing Gaming category @USA

Top #7 Apps on Role Playing Gaming category @Australia

-------------------------------------
SUSHI CHAIN USER REVIEWS
-------------------------------------
"Sushi Chain is a win in the graphics department. Colors are rich and inviting a must for any up and coming restaurant business! Heres congratulating TouchTen at creating a fun time management app with Sushi Chain."
4/5 Dimple -AppSmile.com

"My Prayer answered..."
"Very Addictive..."
"Very Cute..."
- Itunes reviewers

"Why you should buy it: You love sushi; you love time management games; you want beautiful graphics and addictive gameplay."
-enuhski
enuhskigamesiphone.blogspot.com/

"A Great Game! Very Addictive"
-RobinDash

"Impressive and fun...Cool game :)"
-Ulrich

Story Line
This setting took place in Ueno, Tokyo.
The main character could not stand the corporate rat race anymore, and decided to call in sick for a few days.

As he was walking around Ueno Park, he stumbled upon an Ads looking for a "Sushi Disciple" that would like to be trained and he would be offered to run a Sushi restaurant if he/she passed the strict "Sushi Making Training"

Without hesitation, the main character applied to become a "Disciple".

So, how Far can you take your Sushi Chain? Or are you going to call your boss and apologize?? It's really depend on your skill!

Main Features
- Stunning Graphics & Interactive game play
- Amazing International Levels (Japan, China, USA, France, etc)
- Delicious & Cute sushi graphics
- Original Sound Tracks
- Submit and Compare your score globally

-----Become a fan of Sushi Chain on FACEBOOK-----

Website http://www.sushichain.com
TouchTen.com All Rights Reserved
10-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Toftt

I picked this up and I like the gameplay. You have a book of recipes that show you the prerequisite ingredients for each type of sushi. Customers enter the ship and request sushi. The player taps the correct ingredients, in the correct amounts, and then then taps it to roll it up and deliver it to the patron. When you run low on ingredients, you have to tap the telephone and order restock. If you take too long, people get angry, so you have to give them saki to calm them down (unless they are kids). The graphics are really cute, particularly the little people chewing.

The problem is that it is pretty buggy. I ran into more than one issue on my iPhone 3GS and deleted the game. When they update it, I'll reinstall.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

10-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Lite version released this morning. Can someone add the link? I can't do it from my work computer.

I am a big fan of Youda Sushi Chef, so I have had my eye on Sushi Chain for awhile. I downloaded the Lite version this morning and have enjoyed it so far in limited gameplay. The game is nearly a carbon copy of Youda Sushi Chef, which is a good thing. The only complaint I have so far is that the picture of the sushi roll above the customer's head is on the small side, which sometimes makes it hard to figure out which one he or she is ordering.

While I am hoping for a price drop to 99 cents following the release of the Lite version, I may take the plunge at the current $1.99 price if the Lite version continues to look promising.
10-27-2009, 09:09 AM
i love this game! i blogged about it, too. you guys should get it. i haven't finished it yet though, too many games crowding my ipod touch!
10-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Sushi Chain Lite

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-27-2009, 01:20 PM
After finishing the Lite version, I am really leaning towards purchasing the full version. For those that said it ran buggy, can you give more details on that? The Lite ran smooth on my device with no problems
10-27-2009, 04:02 PM
I've bought the full version, this game is so cute!
I've visited japan and this game remember me the place of Tokyo i've visited and the good sushi i've eaten

/-\arnaK - Lord Ranger of Angband's Pits - GC -> AarnaK
Kansai Voyager Blog
Tokyo Voyager Blog
10-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cprloe View Post
After finishing the Lite version, I am really leaning towards purchasing the full version. For those that said it ran buggy, can you give more details on that? The Lite ran smooth on my device with no problems
I don't remember what the issue was, but if I have time, I'll download it again and see if it's reproducible.

10-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Two major differences from Youda Sushi Chef that makes Sushi Chain considerably less enjoyable:

1. No ability to upgrade your sushi restaurant (faster ordering, bigger saki bottle, faster roller, faster conveyer belt)

2. No ability to remove wrong ingredients from the roller before finishing the sushi.
10-27-2009, 09:09 PM
mm...i love the sound of this game
how many levels are there in total?