★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Creator Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You are a cat. With all the ensuring consequences! :)))

Your mission is to run on fences, jump into open windows, crash the dishes, nail the bird, guttle some fish, flee from the besom and be engaged with other cat-inherent acts.

And as a reward for this hooliganism you will get the grace and favor of a charming pussy-cat.

Squeaker's comments:
Nice graphics and I love cats. But no idea what the game's about.. Any takers?

10-08-2009, 07:39 AM
is there a video anywhere?

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me

10-08-2009, 07:46 AM
This game owns. It takes a proud seat next to Killa Kitties From Compton as stellar "cat simulation" games. If you've ever wondered what is going on behind the shining green eyes of your cat, then simply pony up the buck and download your way to feline bliss. SEE: Your cat jump into unsuspecting neighbors' windows. FEEL: The adrenaline rush of knocking over wine bottles while avoiding pesky spiders. KNOW: The primal joy of beating out tomcats to win the heart of your lady love. LIVE: The dream of every cat as you jump into a fishbowl and swim your way to sushi bliss. LEAP: Among giant cheese wedges as you slay your natural enemy--the mouse.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-08-2009, 07:48 AM
it's a "cover" version of classic game "Alley Cat". graphics are indeed nice and gameplay is also quite smooth
10-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
This game owns. It takes a proud seat next to Killa Kitties From Compton as stellar "cat simulation" games. If you've ever wondered what is going on behind the shining green eyes of your cat, then simply pony up the buck and download your way to feline bliss. SEE: Your cat jump into unsuspecting neighbors' windows. FEEL: The adrenaline rush of knocking over wine bottles while avoiding pesky spiders. KNOW: The primal joy of beating out tomcats to win the heart of your lady love. LIVE: The dream of every cat as you jump into a fishbowl and swim your way to sushi bliss. LEAP: Among giant cheese wedges as you slay your natural enemy--the mouse.
lol seriously?it sounds like your obsessed with cats jking.

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me
10-08-2009, 07:54 AM
I LOVE Alley Cats!! Just for this and what Sizzle says, consider this bought
10-08-2009, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgeboy View Post
lol seriously?it sounds like your obsessed with cats jking.
I kind of am...I like the fact that cats don't really care whether you exist or not unless they want something. I find that funny. I'm actually not familiar with the game that this is apparently based off of. In all seriousness, however, this is fun for short bursts. It's certainly not the deepest game in the world, but it really does look good and controls nicely. It's obviously got a good sense of humor, and I'm a sucker for games I find genuinely funny like this...especially for a buck.

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-09-2009, 04:52 PM
So no one else has realized the brilliance of this? Come on people, take the plunge!

10-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Got it. Just appeared available for me today... wretched appstore!
10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
LOL, this looks to be made of win.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL