★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The town of Lawrston was once a peaceful place to live, until the summoning tore it apart. Risen from the depths of the utmost evil, the ancient celestial monster, Bob, has possessed the town. Using his new army, Bob, plans to turn all of humanity into his evil servants.

All that stands between Bob and his plans is one man, cranky from a double shift and with no evening plans. That man is Ernie, the sales manager for Meat N' Things.

-Use Ernie's vast array of weapons to fight tons of unique monsters across 30 levels.

-Battle many gigantic freakish bosses.

-Unlock and upgrade new weapons and side arms.

goodnightgames's comments:

Download

Don't forget to rate and review! We're a small company and it really helps us out. Please leave any feedback in the thread for us so we can make the game even better!

Download
04-19-2016, 06:18 PM
Already bought it

04-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Already bought it
You rock so hard you have no idea! Please rate and review when you get a chance!
04-19-2016, 06:28 PM
You got it this such a great old school arcade shooter, well worth two bucks!
04-19-2016, 09:06 PM
How are the controls done? The game looks very interesting!

Billy
04-19-2016, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
How are the controls done? The game looks very interesting!

Billy
It's all by touch, you tap the spot and Ernie movies and shoots straight down the line. Certain guns like the SMG require a hold and you can hold and release to burst fire.

The secondary weapons are a hold to set the distance and release to throw.

Thanks! I think you'll like it if you have any other questions feel free.
04-19-2016, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
You got it this such a great old school arcade shooter, well worth two bucks!
Awesome! Glad you like it!
04-20-2016, 06:59 AM
I just purchased the game. I read the whole thread in the upcoming section. I have no clue how I missed this.

Since I have doctors appointments all day I won't be able to play until this evening but I'm going to dedicate a few hours to the game and then give a complete write up.

I just want to say right off the top thank you for for providing a single purchase premium game. I can't wait to slay some monsters later.

Billy
04-20-2016, 07:16 AM
I've been following this one for a bit now. I've liked what I've been seeing and gonna make the purchase. Let's hope it rocks.
04-20-2016, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I just purchased the game. I read the whole thread in the upcoming section. I have no clue how I missed this.

Since I have doctors appointments all day I won't be able to play until this evening but I'm going to dedicate a few hours to the game and then give a complete write up.

I just want to say right off the top thank you for for providing a single purchase premium game. I can't wait to slay some monsters later.

Billy

Let us know what you think when you play it, hopefully all your doctors' stuff goes well and you're ok.

We've always been a premium one purchase developer and we'll always be. Thanks so much for supporting us!