★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Alchemic Maze is a made for iOS experience that is executed extremely well making it a must have.
Trevor Sheridan, applenapps.com

Make the liquid flow through the maze by tilting your device. Explore the mysteries of alchemy!

Only a true master can uncover the secrets of the ancient art of alchemy! Take control of a flowing liquid, changing its properties and evading sophisticated traps. Become a great alchemist, create a magic crystal from various substances, and save an apprentice girl from the aftermath of an unlucky experiment. Dexterity and logical thinking will help you smash records and share your new accomplishments with your friends!
facebook.com/herocraft.games

HeroCraftGames's comments:

Only a true master can uncover the secrets of the ancient art of alchemy! Take control of a flowing liquid, changing its properties and evading sophisticated traps. Become a great alchemist, create a magic crystal from various substances, and save an apprentice girl from the aftermath of an unlucky experiment. Dexterity and logical thinking will help you smash records and share your new accomplishments with your friends!

Trailer

App Store:

Follow us:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
Twitter: https://twitter.com/herocraft
04-20-2016, 05:21 AM
Like this game it's tilt so not anyone will like it, but those who don't mind tilt are gonna have a good time with this game, it is fun to play and looks good too.

04-20-2016, 12:05 PM
Roger, are there GC achievement points?

Also this game looks a lot like Puddle+ which is a good thing. Hopefully the tilt controls are good.
04-20-2016, 12:17 PM
Hi Donny there are only 180 Achievements points, don't know why developers do that, they got 1000 points at their disposal, so use them devs for crying out loud, people buy games if they have Achievements points, this is a wake up call for all devs out there ha ha.

The game itself is fun to play everything works as it should it's not world shockingly new, but what is these days.
04-20-2016, 12:20 PM
Thanks Roger. Achievement points and leaderboards cost developers extra money. The more points the more money. If there are 180 points and the game is good, I'm good...
04-20-2016, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Thanks Roger. Achievement points and leaderboards cost developers extra money. The more points the more money. If there are 180 points and the game is good, I'm good...
Oh didn't know that, excuse me developers for being to harsh, every Achievement point is welcome, you never hear me again on those Achievement points.

I am on number 1040 now on the Leaderboard, but when I am in top 1000, it doesn't do me much more.
04-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Played the first world and it's really nice if you like tilt games, some nice ideas and it's very polished.
04-20-2016, 01:55 PM
Isn't this the same dev that made Warhammer Space Wolf? Think I'll check this game out.
04-20-2016, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Roger, are there GC achievement points?

Also this game looks a lot like Puddle+ which is a good thing. Hopefully the tilt controls are good.
But is it as good as puddle?
04-21-2016, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaymerX View Post
Isn't this the same dev that made Warhammer Space Wolf?
Yep!

Thanks for feedbacks, guys!