Darkness Divine [NEW MUSIC]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by senkoujin, Apr 20, 2016.

1. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Hello everyone, I just released a new song! Made this one on iOS (iPhone/iPad) via Xewton Music Studio app, as usual.
    This took me around 18 hours to finish within a 2-week time span, as I've been quite busy these past moons.
    Honestly, I didn't think I'd finish this song, but somehow I mustered the strength to finish it.
    Please enjoy, and thank you all! ^_^

***NEW MUSIC RELEASE***

SONG: Darkness Divine || GENRE: Contemporary

***HEADPHONES OR SURROUND SOUND SPEAKERS RECOMMENDED FOR BEST EXPERIENCE***​

2. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    That's pretty good senkoujin. That first part made me think of a Final Fantasy boss battle.

3. senkoujin

Aug 28, 2013
    Thanks for listening! ^_^

Hehehe, thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment on my work, RHess00, I'm glad that you like it! To be honest, making this song was a complicated ordeal both physically and mentally for me because I had ideas in mind, but when I began to execute them into reality, they changed into new concepts, which eventually warped some aspects of what I initially envisioned. All in all, I can say that I'm pretty satisfied with the unexpected final product though, haha! ;)

4. dancingcrane

dancingcrane Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2016
    Keep working on music! Character, story and music are my favorite elements of gaming.

5. senkoujin

Aug 28, 2013
    Thanks for listening! ^_^

Hi dancingcrane, thank you very much for taking the time to check out my work! I surely have plans to continue making music, so I guess I could say "stay tuned", hehe! When I made this song, I actually wasn't thinking about any games or anything special, infact, I didn't come up with the song name until I was almost done creating it....this entire song spawned from my own frame of mind at the time of making it, if you know what I mean, lol. ;)