★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Novasoft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 157.5 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2 (2)
App description: Two great new maps to unlock - Alaska and Hawaii!

Dan Bilzerians lifestyle is a magnet and Save Dan is a game that gives you a chance to taste this way of life! But wait, there is a catch - things go wrong. Who would imagine, right?

Dan invites you to go shooting together, you pick out the guns from his gun vault and head on to the desert. After all, carefree shooting in the Nevada desert has always been your thing.

Then the fun suddenly took an awful turn! Mediated by a government experiment the female companions accompanying you turned into zombies.

Quickly! Grab your guns and and your ammo, there are piles of zombies grinding their teeth and looking at you expecting to be put out of their misery!


FEATURES
The game works on iPhone 5 or newer devices and in offline mode.
Featuring ten regular and six special weapons, depending on your style and preference
Take down green, yellow and red zombies, red being the hardest to kill
Activate signal beacons to boost energy
Shoot crates to collect bonuses which include Smushball who cures Dans wounds, Zeus who impales zombies on its horns and Bullet time that slows down time
Improve Dans attributes without improving his character
As you play, new maps and features unfold

touchy85's comments:

Save Dan

Novasoft
Genres: Games Action Arcade Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
Dan Bilzerians lifestyle is a magnet and Save Dan is a game that gives you a chance to taste this way of life! But wait, there is a catch - things go wrong. Who would imagine, right?

Dan invites you to go shooting together, you pick out the guns from his gun vault and head on to the desert. After all, carefree shooting in the Nevada desert has always been your thing.

Then the fun suddenly took an awful turn! Mediated by a government experiment the female companions accompanying you turned into zombies.

Quickly! Grab your guns and and your ammo, there are piles of zombies grinding their teeth and looking at you expecting to be put out of their misery!


FEATURES
The game works on iPhone 5 or newer devices and in offline mode.
Featuring ten regular and six special weapons, depending on your style and preference
Take down green, yellow and red zombies, red being the hardest to kill
Activate signal beacons to boost energy
Shoot crates to collect bonuses which include Smushball who cures Dans wounds, Zeus who impales zombies on its horns and Bullet time that slows down time
Improve Dans attributes without improving his character
As you play, new maps and features unfold


COMING SOON
new maps
new & more destructive weapons
leaderboard and periodic promotions awarding best players
new features and gimmicks












Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 255.9MB

04-20-2016, 01:57 PM
#2
Weird that the email they sent me for this is a lot more misogynistic than the app description.

04-20-2016, 03:09 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Weird that the email they sent me for this is a lot more misogynistic than the app description.
And this is relevant how exactly?
04-20-2016, 03:40 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
And this is relevant how exactly?
I guess I could have expanded. I find it odd that they left out of the game's description this part:

"Bon vivan, millionaire and poker player Dan Bilzerian has been attacked in the cyber world by sexy zombies! These villains want him as much as the long-legged beauties in real life, but unlike the cuddly girls Dan is surrounded with at all times, these creatures are bloodthirsty."

Which, as a woman, I'm not entirely comfortable with.

Even their press release on their site says things like "hot chicks," "hot women," "the best-looking girls"... who are all then reduced to targets. None of this is in the game's description. I just find it odd, and thought others might want to know before giving it a download.
04-20-2016, 08:58 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
I guess I could have expanded. I find it odd that they left out of the game's description this part:

"Bon vivan, millionaire and poker player Dan Bilzerian has been attacked in the cyber world by sexy zombies! These villains want him as much as the long-legged beauties in real life, but unlike the cuddly girls Dan is surrounded with at all times, these creatures are bloodthirsty."

Which, as a woman, I'm not entirely comfortable with.

Even their press release on their site says things like "hot chicks," "hot women," "the best-looking girls"... who are all then reduced to targets. None of this is in the game's description. I just find it odd, and thought others might want to know before giving it a download.
Isn't that what all media does-take very vague aspects of people and make them in characters?
04-20-2016, 11:12 PM
#6
What a stupid game. It's an obvious troll game.
04-21-2016, 12:37 AM
#7
GameCenter bug?

The game won't even load for me. I'm guessing it's the GC bug. I'm also guessing that this is the type of game I'd play for 10min, get bored, and delete. Like so many before it. This just saves me the time of sitting through a tedious tutorial and boring backstory before uninstalling.
04-21-2016, 06:11 AM
#8
I don't think I really want to save him. It would be better if he was gone, forever.
04-21-2016, 08:52 AM
#9
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,053
Based on profiles of this person I've read, this game should be about posting his bail after he hurts a woman instead of protecting him from zombies.
04-21-2016, 08:53 AM
#10
Just watched the video, what a crass, garbage release. Maybe it was developed as a practical joke.