★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ::::Review/Coverage::::
[Tech in Asia] Best Android Game of April 2016
[Touch Tap Play] I guarantee its a lot of fun.
[JayisGames] One grand adventure!
[appget.com] RPG
[app-review.jp]
[iPhone AC ]
[www.gamebase.com.tw] !
[Tech in Asia] Grafis piksel yang menarik, lengkap dengan animasi memadai
[www.baixaki.com.br] Jogabilidade afiada, Controle simples
[gamehub.vn] Game c d mang ng cht Bn nt
[www.iplayapps.de] kostenlose Mischung aus Snake und Strategie-RPG
[toutiao.com]

----------------------------------------
You play as Kerohiro, a frog.
Instead of crossing rivers and busy roads, you wield flag.

Form you own team, unite them under your flag.
Lead your team to fight for glory, unveil secret conspiracy, explore dungeons and meet with other cool characters.

Play as a frog, fight like snake.

Features:
Simple swiping control
Fast paced + intriguing story
16 playable characters
Each with unique attack and super move
42 main/sub missions
Unique sacred tile puzzle

Boardumb's comments:

04-20-2016, 10:54 PM
Actually a super fun game. It's a bit like an RPG snake battle, and there's a pretty cool stat system.
The freemium doesn't seem to bad, it's just an energy timer. There are fullscreen ads occasionally though which is a big bummer. There's a remove ads purchase for $1, and a few other gold or energy bonuses ranging from 1-3$. There's no premium upgrade though (i.e. life removal)... I hope the dev ads this in soon because I would be happy to buy the full premium.

Last edited by TheGreatEscaper; 04-20-2016 at 11:26 PM.
04-20-2016, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Actually a super fun game. It's a bit like an RPG snake battle, and there's a pretty cool stat system.
The freemium doesn't seem to bad, it's just an energy timer. There are fullscreen ads occasionally though which is a big bummer. There's a remove ads purchase for $1, and a few other gold or energy bonuses ranging from 1-3$. There's no premium upgrade though (i.e. life removal)... I hope the dev ads this in soon because I would be happy to buy the full premium.
That's too bad, if there were a premium version without timers and ads then I'll definitely purchase it right away.
04-21-2016, 07:41 AM
The swiping control is killing my enjoyment. It isn't feel as responsive as Sudden Bonus, the dev's previous game.
04-21-2016, 07:46 AM
This looks a lot like Nimble Quest. Do the RPG/plot elements make it more than just a reskin of that game?
09-14-2016, 09:00 AM
I found the controls to be easy and responsive.

Yes, the RPG elements make it much more than NimbleQuest. There is a story with characters and there are relics you can equip that effect your entire party.

There is also a "premium" IAP that removes adds and double the amount of energy, which basically makes playing for very long sessions easy.

I really love this game, and hope they make another.