★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: - Story -
Soon to be married Mr. Kobe was living a happy life until one day an elderly man gave him a pill. Mr. Kobe ate the pill and quickly lost consciousness. As he came to his senses he was trapped to a place he could not recognize. Why was he brought to this dark and melancholy place? Will he be able to survive? Can he escape the place? Help him write his escape journal and embark on a journey with him!

- How to survive -
1. Shoot your way through packs of square monsters and collect shiny cubes.
2. Talk to Scarecrow and get stronger. Although it wont be free. ^^ The more shiny cubes you have the better.
3. The only way to escape is through a portal. Destroy all surrounding monsters in order to open it. The more portals you open the closer you are to escaping the place.

- Game features -
- Responsive controls with no time to rest Various skills Funny costumes for the character
- Package game with a touching storyline Various achievements
- Higher ranking as you pass through the portals.

Already a fan of Triniti Stars?
Follow us on
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Triniti_Stars
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Trinitistars

TrinitiStars's comments:

Survive Mr. CUBE! is now available on App Store & Google Play!

Free to Play

04-21-2016, 02:54 AM
Survive mr.CUBE! trailer

check out trailer!

04-21-2016, 09:30 AM
Big release. Was waiting for this
04-21-2016, 11:47 AM
Please please please change the combat to auto detection. What I mean is when I'm in combat and try to turn around while surrounded my enemies I'm still swinging one way. He doesn't turn with your finger . You have to wait until his entire actions are stopped and then he will turn around after you've been hit so much .
I cannot explain how frustrated I am from this.
This is a game of the year type game but is severely hurt by this . As much as to say to game of the year to just maybe a runner up game of the week.
I'm your biggest fan and would be the biggest gamer for this game.
I'll help promote everywhere but I will see how many people are going to hate this.
Awesome game otherwise . Has everything in the world going for it .
The theme, story, character and world design are above top notch
04-21-2016, 12:50 PM

The game was good. But the only thing I don't want is the controls. The controls are smooth but the direction when attacking an enemy is not good. Example, when I was running trying to lure them and then want to attack, the direction of the swing of the sword is not on the enemy. Instead, you need to stop your movement and attack first (enough time to let the enemy give you massive hit) then turn around facing the enemy then attack again. I think it is much better if when can run then attack at the back while running. I mean we can control the direction of the swing of the sword just like the other shooting game out there.

Anyway, still a good game.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

04-21-2016, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelight View Post
YouTube: video

The game was good. But the only thing I don't want is the controls. The controls are smooth but the direction when attacking an enemy is not good. Example, when I was running trying to lure them and then want to attack, the direction of the swing of the sword is not on the enemy. Instead, you need to stop your movement and attack first (enough time to let the enemy give you massive hit) then turn around facing the enemy then attack again. I think it is much better if when can run then attack at the back while running. I mean we can control the direction of the swing of the sword just like the other shooting game out there.

Anyway, still a good game.
Exactly what I'm saying. Glad other people
Are seeing the same thing. This game could be great
04-21-2016, 08:44 PM
Thanks for waiting!!!!!!!!!! Finally you can play Survive mr.CUBE!
04-21-2016, 08:54 PM
Survive mr.CUBE is a game that makes users to find how to control mr.Cube. Once you find how to control mr.cube you will earn a big fun! but I can give you a tip for the control! Mr.cube will swing the sword where your attack key directed to. For example, If the monster is on your left side, mr.cube will swing the sword towards the monster if you control the attack key to the left side where the monsters are. Hopefully, this tip will help you to find the fun for Survive mr.CUBE!
04-21-2016, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Exactly what I'm saying. Glad other people
Are seeing the same thing. This game could be great

Survive mr.CUBE is a game that makes users to find how to control mr.Cube. Once you find how to control mr.cube you will earn a big fun! but I can give you a tip for the control! Mr.cube will swing the sword where your attack key directed to. For example, If the monster is on your left side, mr.cube will swing the sword towards the monster if you control the attack key to the left side where the monsters are. Hopefully, this tip will help you to find the fun for Survive mr.CUBE!
04-21-2016, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinitiStars View Post
That's exactly what we were asking for lol. Man U should state that clearly in the tutorial