★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pop Sandbox
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 512.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: LOUD on Planet X is an arcade-style indie music game featuring Tegan and Sara, CHVRCHES, Lights, Metric, METZ, F*cked Up, HEALTH, Purity Ring, Little Dragon, Austra, Shad, Cadence Weapon, July Talk, Monomyth and more.

Choose from a cross-section of top current indie music artists, then defend your stage from hordes of quirky aliens by tapping to the music and using a fun assortment of makeshift weapons like speakers, strobe lights, fog machines, amplifiers, bouncers and custom special attacks!

LOUD on Planet X is an exciting new indie alternative to Rock Band or Guitar Hero with a splash of Plants vs Zombies a new hybrid of rhythm game and classic shooter with tower defence elements.

Featuring:
-One-time fixed price (no in-app purchases)
-14 top current indie music artists
-28 different music tracks (2 tracks per artist)
-30 level single player campaign

Requires iPad 3, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5 or higher.

-
LOUD on Planet X is an original Pop Sandbox production developed with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation. We acknowledge the financial support of FACTOR, the Government of Canada and of Canadas private radio broadcasters. Nous reconnaissons lappui financier de FACTOR, du gouvernement du Canada, et des radiodiffuseurs privés du Canada.

sugimulm's comments:

$3.99

Can someone post a link? On mobile now
04-21-2016, 07:19 AM
LOUD on Planet X

04-21-2016, 07:29 AM
This looks awesome. I think I'll buy it when I get home from work later today. I'll post impressions tonight
04-21-2016, 07:32 AM
Their other game Pipe Trouble looks awesome too for a buck.
04-21-2016, 08:58 AM
Has this game gotten a price increase? It says 3.99 here but in the App Store it's over five bucks. I have spent way too much on games already this week so it'll have to wait till payday but this looks really fun
04-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Has this game gotten a price increase? It says 3.99 here but in the App Store it's over five bucks. I have spent way too much on games already this week so it'll have to wait till payday but this looks really fun
It's 3.99 for me?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-21-2016, 09:04 AM
Sorry guys I forgot to change over from the Canadian App Store after I downloaded monster hunter explore :P
04-21-2016, 09:19 AM
I love all of the bands mentioned in the description, but I can listen to their music any time I want. How is the gameplay? Has anyone tried it?
04-22-2016, 07:02 AM
Doesn't look like anyone has yet so I'll TOFTT. Be back with imps soon!
04-22-2016, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Doesn't look like anyone has yet so I'll TOFTT. Be back with imps soon!
Thanks, waiting for your impressions.