Give Me Fuel - Async Card Battle with Friends

Give Me Fuel is constantly evolving. Your feedback is a critical part of the future of the game. In this way, we hope yo…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Give Me Fuel is constantly evolving. Your feedback is a critical part of the future of the game. In this way, we hope you will approach it as a work-in-progress. We’re shipping new features & improvements constantly, and we’d love to hear what you think.

FEATURED BY APPLE: BEST NEW CARD/ACTION/FAMILY GAME!! Fight your friends in a strategic, turn based multiplayer card combat game you can play in seconds. Simple controls, beautiful animation - maximum fun in minimum time.

Quotes from actual players:

"I'm on a flight to Vegas and got wifi so I could keep playing." - marketman

"This is an awesome card game app for people that are tired (of) spending all their time deck building" - Hey Disowns S

"It's rare that both my wife and I get hooked on a game, but this is one of those times." - chadequate

The world burned. The coastal cities flooded. Humanity fled underground. Years later, we finally returned to the surface, in search of the one thing that we all needed: Fuel. Now we fight each other over the last scraps of the Old World. It’s a hard life, but you do what you have to to survive.

* NO DEXTERITY REQUIRED: This is a game about strategy. You don’t need lightning reflexes to win.
* BEAUTIFUL HAND-DRAWN ANIMATION: Plays like a card game, looks like an action game.
* NO DECKBUILDING: Just jump in and play. You don’t have to spend hours micromanaging your deck or keeping up with the latest "meta"!
* HAVE FUN IN LESS THAN A MINUTE: Turns are incredibly short. Stop playing any time, with no penalty. A game that fits into your busy life.

"...fast paced & easy for busy people!" - chesterbud228, an actual human

Requires an internet connection, and iOS 8 or later.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Card, Role Playing
Release:Apr 21, 2016
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (5)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal