★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Final Meteor - coming May 5th (by ClapClap Media & Brisak Games)

04-21-2016, 12:10 PM
Final Meteor - coming May 5th (by ClapClap Media & Brisak Games)

Hi, everyone!
I'd like to introduce our new game, Final Meteor.

Set off a grand JRPG adventure of swords, spells and monsters... with a single finger!

Tap to attack monsters, level up your abilities and upgrade your weapon and spells. Explore new areas and find treasures. Be a hero and save the world from evil threat!

FEATURES:
* Classic JRPG atmosphere complete with 8-bit pixel art and chiptune soundtracks
* 7 areas, 35 stages, 34 epic boss battles (and yes, a proper RPG ending!)
* Stat point system, level up your hero in the direction you want
* 60+ unique monsters
* 50 collectible treasures
* 10+ hours of playtime

It's free to play with IAP elements, but we balanced it so you can beat the game without spending a penny. You might want to watch some video ads for rewards in that case, though.

We submitted Final Meteor yesterday, so if everything goes smooth the app will be out on May 5th.

And one more thing... actually we've been making ANOTHER clicker game simultaneously. A twin game of Final Meteor which is themed 180 degrees differently. It is coming a week after Final Meteor, on May 12th, and here's a sneakpeek image with the logo:

While Final Meteor is all about classic JRPGs, this one is all about western Halloween monsters and horror icons. At the beginning of development we had to choose which theme to take, and eventually we made both! The gameplay of the two games are pretty identical, so you don't really need to play both. (We'll be more than glad if you do so) Pick the one with graphics and sounds that suits your taste and enjoy! We'll bring more info on the second game next week.

Thank you!
Feedbacks are always welcome!

Last edited by ClapClap Media; 04-30-2016 at 05:52 PM. Reason: deleted Android release dates
04-21-2016, 08:46 PM
I noticed the screenshots were not showing properly. Fixed the image links.

04-22-2016, 04:11 AM
look great
04-22-2016, 06:40 AM
I want to play this
04-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kripa1415` View Post
look great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
I want to play this
Thanks! Glad you guys like it.
04-22-2016, 04:19 PM
I'm gonna say I need these games like yesterday. But seriously good job in the screens so far. If you have any promo codes for either I would love to play them both.
04-22-2016, 05:01 PM
Game looks legit! I second for promo codes, would be greatly appreciated 😁
04-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Promo code is a great idea. This game looking amazing. Will throw money at it
04-23-2016, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItouchBrett View Post
Promo code is a great idea. This game looking amazing. Will throw money at it
Quote:
Originally Posted by _hnng_ View Post
Game looks legit! I second for promo codes, would be greatly appreciated 😁
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
I'm gonna say I need these games like yesterday. But seriously good job in the screens so far. If you have any promo codes for either I would love to play them both.
Thank you for your interest! The app is in the waiting line for Apple's review. once it gets approved, I'll send promo codes via PM so you can try it out before release.
04-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClapClap Media View Post
Thank you for your interest! The app is in the waiting line for Apple's review. once it gets approved, I'll send promo codes via PM so you can try it out before release.
Thanks!!