★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome! Get ready for your first day healthcare business. You are now owner of a hospital but it is not quite regular. It is up to you to grow your business wisely. Build rooms, hire doctor and be ready for tough, crazy and funny patients.

BUILD YOUR ROOMS:

Level up and build new rooms. New rooms means new patients. New patients means a little more madness. Remember like every business you have to make profit.

MAKE YOUR PATIENTS HAPPY:

Be sure that your patient are happy. Build your rooms wisely avoid your patients wait too long for the diagnosis and treatment.

RUSH YOUR TREATMENTS:

There is nothing longer then 5 minutes in your hospital but it is too long, you can rush treatment. Remember even doctors can make mistakes and rushing them will increase your chance to fail or even you might loss patients.

Caghan's comments:

Also, a new update with some crazy challenges will arrive in a few weeks...
04-22-2016, 02:28 AM
Great Game

Great Game Thanks. Really like playing

The logic is great you don't wait for hours everything happens within minutes.
04-22-2016, 04:13 AM
its even quicker if you decide to support the developer and buy the time reducer. The problem i have with this game is there is nothing to do apart from build the rooms. There seems to be no way to reduce deaths people WILL die, i not seen any way to increase the happiness of your doctors or why they go through periods of they failing to cure the person they are seeing.

As i said there needs to be more content to this game to keep someone interested.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
04-22-2016, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
its even quicker if you decide to support the developer and buy the time reducer. The problem i have with this game is there is nothing to do apart from build the rooms. There seems to be no way to reduce deaths people WILL die, i not seen any way to increase the happiness of your doctors or why they go through periods of they failing to cure the person they are seeing.

As i said there needs to be more content to this game to keep someone interested.
Thanks for the comments

In a few weeks time i think 2-3 weeks (cross my fingers) , there will an update arrive with some challenges during play time , just small spoiler , including happiness of doctors rating will also directly effect the game. And you should keep your doctors happy to get high percentage of cure. New rooms will come for that. But there will be a lot new challenges added , that will effect everything on the hospital depending your actions

I am pretty desperate that , these new challenges will add some excitement to the game.

Thanks for all feedbacks.
06-19-2016, 01:55 PM
V2.1 is released

Version 2.1 has been released with new challenges and minor bugs fixed...
06-19-2016, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caghan View Post
Version 2.1 has been released with new challenges and minor bugs fixed...
Downloading now!

Thanks for being active on the forums, and listening to player feedback!