★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** One of the 500 Best Apps in the world, as chosen by The Sunday Times ***

Join the millions worldwide who enjoy training their brain with A Clockwork Brain, a series of fun & challenging games, specifically created to test cognitive skills across five areas: Memory, Attention, Reasoning, Dexterity, and Language. All puzzles feature bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay and adaptive difficulty, so get ready for a great mental workout!

With a distinctive, hand-painted look and feel, influenced by Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art, this is unlike any other brain training title out there.

Whether you are a puzzle game fan, a brain fitness enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and productive way to pass the time and exercise your brain, look no further! Sprocket, the friendly robot, will be your guide!

[FEATURES]
Enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
Automatic progress syncing across devices!
No monthly fees or subscriptions!

[PLAYER REVIEWS]
"Lots of fun! - Everyone in our family loves this game. From 8 - 55!!"

"The most amazing brain challenging game I have ever found!! Well done!!"

"I have all the brain trainers, and this is by far my fav! Keep up the great work!"

"The mini games in this app are fantastic and very addictive! The artwork is simply stunning."

"This game is outstanding for improving one's memory! Great for older folks like me whose memory is beginning to deteriorate because of old age. Recommend this to anyone who wants a good challenge and wants to keep their brain working!"

[PRESS REVIEWS]
"Im really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS [...] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game. G4TV

A fantastic collection of brain teasers [...] no two ever feel alike. Gamezebo

The worlds most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot. Pocketnext

---------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames

Total Eclipse's comments:

A Clockwork Brain 2.0

Insanely Fun Puzzles to Train Your Brain!

Hello!

We're delighted to let you know that A Clockwork Brain 2.0 has been released for iOS, Android and Windows devices.

For our small studio that was quite an achievement and after 20 months of work we can't wait to tell you all about it!

A bit of history
Back in 2012 we released A Clockwork Brain, a puzzle/brain training game on iOS, which ended up getting downloaded over 1.5 million times, getting featured by Apple and chosen by the Sunday Times as "One of the 500 Best Apps in the world"!

So, what's the "2.0"?
A Clockwork Brain 2.0 is not a sequel but more of a great evolution. With it we aim to bring gamers and brain training enthusiasts together, in a fun, social and competitive game.

Features
  • ➡ Join ‘Sprocket’, the beloved robot mentor, and enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
  • ➡ Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
  • ➡ Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
  • ➡ Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
  • ➡ View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
  • ➡ Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
  • ➡ Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
  • ➡ See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
  • ➡ Automatic progress syncing across devices with Facebook Connect!

Screenshots

Player Reviews
  • • "Lots of fun! - Everyone in our family loves this game. From 8 - 55!!"
  • • "The most amazing brain challenging game I have ever found!! Well done!!"
  • • "I have all the brain trainers, and this is by far my fav! Keep up the great work!"
  • • "The mini games in this app are fantastic and very addictive! The artwork is simply stunning."
  • • "This game is outstanding for improving one's memory! Great for older folks like me whose memory is beginning to deteriorate because of old age. Recommend this to anyone who wants a good challenge and wants to keep their brain working!"

Requirements
  • • iOS: iPhone/iPod touch/iPad (universal app) with at least 512 MB RAM running iOS 7+.
  • • Android: Smartphone/tablet with at least 512 MB RAM running Android 4.0+.
  • • Windows: Smartphone/tablet/PC (optimized for touchscreens) with at least 512 MB RAM running WP 8.1+/Windows 8.1+.

Availability
Available on the App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.

Price
Free to download and play. Includes in-app purchases.

Join Us!
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AClockworkBrain
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AClockworkBrain
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames
04-22-2016, 11:51 AM
I got the email. Very excited to download later. Hoping this has achievements like the older version.

04-22-2016, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Hoping this has achievements like the older version.
Hey, Donny. Great to see a fan!

Achievements are there, of course. Here's a blog post for what you should expect as a player from v.1.x!

Enjoy!

We're an indie development studio in sunny Greece.
Play our latest game!
04-22-2016, 12:29 PM
This looks great regardless, and the added challenges/games look a lot more diverse and exciting than the original. Will download later when I get home from work!
04-22-2016, 01:46 PM
We're currently featured by Apple in select countries and we're in the Top 10 of Education in the UK!

Play our latest game!
04-22-2016, 02:08 PM
mini review

I have purchased it long ago before the update and I can honestly say that it's an incredible hidden little gem for iOS !!!
Many people don't know it but I believe it's an essential app to your iOS library.
With the update, it became even better !
It has a very good presentation, nice music, detailed statistics and great gameplay. Overall it's one of the best for this type of category !
I have supported the developers because some games like this unfortunately are not famous and some other pointless and silly games like flappy games get most of the attention but they have negative impact to the players and are so brainless! On the contrary, this game sharpens your brain !!
04-22-2016, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkarafo View Post
I can honestly say that it's an incredible hidden little gem for iOS !!!
Thank you for your kind words, nkarafo! They're really appreciated!

Play our latest game!
04-23-2016, 10:32 AM
A true gem that i hope gets the attention it deserves.
04-23-2016, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakara214ever View Post
A true gem that i hope gets the attention it deserves.
Thank you so much, sakara!

By the way, our friends in Norway seem to appreciate A Clockwork Brain 2.0!

Play our latest game!
04-24-2016, 10:52 AM
We keep getting some excellent reviews across platforms, and we wanted to share some with you:

• ➡ Love it! Totally engrossing game. Hard to put down.
  • ➡ Truly outstanding game!
  • ➡ Mind blowing game
  • ➡ Amazing. Really interesting and challenging 😍
  • ➡ I've been playing and enjoying for sometime now. The improvements are excellent.
  • ➡ Brilliant. This game is addictive and improve my brain performance for work. Please do more games
  • ➡ My brain is now buff. This helps me so much at school in maths and english its great.
  • ➡ Can't stop! Really cool mini games to challenge yourself! Great jobs guys!
  • ➡ Awesome brain training. This is honestly really good! Fun and helping at the same time
  • ➡ Addictive. Very addictive little game and the more you play the more free bonuses you get.
  • ➡ Great game!! I absolutely love this game. The puzzles are a lot of fun.
  • ➡ Engaging! Just opened it and it's terribly fun!

We would really appreciate it if you left a review on the stores, too!

Play our latest game!