★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tap to shoot monsters stopping them from escaping!

How good can you defense your city from one hundred thousand fourty five million monsters breaking out of a laboratory?

Can you score 1000 and last 3 minutes?

DOWNLOAD AND SHARE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS!

** RANDOM TESTIMONIALS **

"This game definitely makes Australia great again" - DONAL TRAMP

"We did not come here to download the game, we came here to enjoy it" - BARACK OHMABAR

"Tap fast and break things, unless you are breaking stuff, you are not tapping fast enough" - MARK HEISENBERG

nam17887's comments:

*Thanks AwesomeTouch for the video

Hi Everyone,

I have just released a very successful game which has exact 7 downloads including my girlfriend and my mom and my dad. I shared the game on reddit and there was an user told me to share it in Touch Arcade so I came here.

I tried my best to deliver a challenging and intense theme, where you have to be very quick to tap and shoot the monsters coming out. You can do a combo by shooting multiple of them, don't miss a shot and don't go too slowly.

You will notice the glowing monsters, those who will get you rewarded with cool stuff if you shoot them. As the game gets harder gradually, you may want to use the free coins to upgrade your tools and fight them back.

There is no ads that force you to watch. You can play the game in peace. I did put some banner ads but I removed them.

Hopefully you like the game, for gameplay videos, please check out my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lab.outbreak

iOS download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lab-outbreak-tap-to-shoot/id1086339853?mt=8
Google Play download https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arrows.android

04-22-2016, 08:44 PM
Gettin that do sho

04-22-2016, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Gettin that do sho
Thanks! How did it go for you?
04-23-2016, 01:14 AM
Youtube Video

I made an youtube video link if someone just want to watch the gameplay..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWisFJkajSU
04-23-2016, 11:35 AM

A pretty nice shooting game mate. I love how the zombies run from left to right LOL! They are pretty hard to shoot but if you get along on how they move, you can get with it.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

04-23-2016, 12:46 PM
Haha, it took me about 5 - 6 games to realize I was killing the humans which was resulting in negative scores. I'm not saying it wasn't obvious, i just didn't take time to notice. This is a pretty fun game. Not much beyond score chasing. Not a lot to unlock. Coins are pretty much used for single use power ups. The iap is pretty simple, 2 coin packs for $.99 and $2.99. There is also one permanent upgrade you can buy with coins that adds 50% to speed and accuracy?. You also have the option to watch an ad for 25 coins after each game.

Dev should check his ad service. I just got an ad that had the F word in it. I'm not offended but it's not something parents are going to read in the app description.
04-23-2016, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
Haha, it took me about 5 - 6 games to realize I was killing the humans which was resulting in negative scores. I'm not saying it wasn't obvious, i just didn't take time to notice. This is a pretty fun game. Not much beyond score chasing. Not a lot to unlock. Coins are pretty much used for single use power ups. The iap is pretty simple, 2 coin packs for $.99 and $2.99. There is also one permanent upgrade you can buy with coins that adds 50% to speed and accuracy?. You also have the option to watch an ad for 25 coins after each game.

Dev should check his ad service. I just got an ad that had the F word in it. I'm not offended but it's not something parents are going to read in the app description.
Thanks for playing the game! Do you remember what ads was it? I don't have much control over contents of the ads, but I can report them to the ads provider (unity3d).

Fun fact: I got only 100 players yesterday, but the engagement is pretty high. 1200 games played!!
04-23-2016, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelight View Post
YouTube: video

A pretty nice shooting game mate. I love how the zombies run from left to right LOL! They are pretty hard to shoot but if you get along on how they move, you can get with it.
Wow, thank you for the video!! That's awesome!!
04-24-2016, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nam17887 View Post
Thanks for playing the game! Do you remember what ads was it? I don't have much control over contents of the ads, but I can report them to the ads provider (unity3d).
I actually took a screenshot of the download page.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-23 13.26.15.png
Views:	8
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	102214  
04-24-2016, 07:24 AM
Tried it out and boy oh boy that is a game with soooo much potential!

The gameplay is very smooth ( I will unlock the permanent upgrade very soon, after spending like 30-50 minutes with the game in one sitting), the ads are very non-intrusive (a lot of appreciation for that one!) and there is a coin doubler, which I do not need at the moment at least.

I would really like more depth though. The gameplay as is, has a lot of quality but it is very repetitive, too. I would really like different skins for your dude, attack skins, different weapons, other skins for the environment most of all and different enemies.

There is so much potential, but I really feel, that you will burn out really quickly with the current "lack" of content.

Still: I highly recommend everyone checking the game out, as it is free and quite some fun. Cheers!