★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: GANGFORT is an awesome action team-based shooter platformer game sweetened with the 8 bit pixel art style! Run, jump, shoot and do whatever it takes to help your team win a round!

9 CHARACTERS TO PLAY WITH!
Rusher
Builder
Torcher
Yash
Marine
Mass
Dealer
Agent
Camper

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!
Play with your friends or random people across any mobile devices online in our official servers! Available to play on WIFI and 4G/LTE(also 3G, but it's not recommended due to it's latency).

SINGLE PLAYER!
Enjoy playing offline with smart built-in bots controlled by top-notch artificial intelligence!

AMAZING GRAPHICS AND SOUNDS!
Enjoy cute & beautiful 2D 8 bit pixel art graphics style and environment details, keep your eyes & ears entertained!

3 TEAM-BASED OBJECTIVE MODES
"Grab The Spot" and don't let enemies steal it from you
"Roll the bomb" into the enemy's base
"Steal The Flag" and get it back into your base.

LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS!
Compare your scores with other players' and unlock achievements!

LIGHTWEIGHT AND OPTIMIZED!

Want to find out news first? Follow us on:
Facebook - https://fb.com/gangfort
Twitter - https://twitter.com/gangfortgame or @gangfortgame
04-24-2016, 02:51 PM
Cool!

Cool!!! What do you guys think?

04-24-2016, 02:58 PM
This looks freaking potentially epic!
04-24-2016, 03:50 PM
Anyone but this yet
04-24-2016, 05:01 PM
Expertly realized. This truly has the potential to be the biggest thing on iOS with a massive fanbase.

EDIT: The controls need a bit of getting used to, but this is SO much fun. It's frickin' TF2 on iOS!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 04-24-2016 at 05:27 PM.
04-24-2016, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Expertly realized. This truly has the potential to be the biggest thing on iOS with a massive fanbase.

EDIT: The controls need a bit of getting used to, but this is SO much fun. It's frickin' TF2 on iOS!
Thanks for that impression, I'm downloading now. I hope some people on these forums pick this up also, it would be cool to see GANGFORT take off on iOS, much as you've mentioned MC. It seems this may become available on other platforms?
04-24-2016, 09:11 PM
This isn't copyright infringement on TF2, no siree, that spy doesn't look anything NEAR TF2's spy... Never change App Store, never change
04-24-2016, 09:30 PM
Iphone only. Devsneed to just nake apps universal. Losing money.
04-24-2016, 10:17 PM
Anyone find a gameplay video?
04-24-2016, 10:44 PM
Im experiencing some serious lag and no one is online at the moment. There are like 6 servers and not one has anybody in it. Dropped off screen a couple times.

Controls aren't great and for something like this they need to be better. Like right now they feel a little unresponsive and clunky. This is a really cool way to implement this type of game but in its current state I feel it's a bit rough.