★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super smash bros?

10-08-2009, 05:00 PM
#1
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,610
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Super smash bros?

Is there a super smash bros-type game on the app store and if not may i ask a dev to take it into consideration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
10-08-2009, 05:01 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey146 View Post
Is there a super smash bros-type game on the app store and if not may i ask a dev to take it into consideration?
iSuperSmashBros

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

10-08-2009, 05:03 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,610
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
damn it doesnt work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
10-08-2009, 05:04 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey146 View Post
damn it doesnt work for me
Oh, dude. You're missin' out big time.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
10-08-2009, 05:05 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,610
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Oh, dude. You're missin' out big time.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE CANADA

damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
10-08-2009, 05:05 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,968
You might like Dino Smash Online...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-08-2009, 05:05 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: us of a
Posts: 2,824
You're so mean Slapshot

The best comparison is an online game called Dino Smash which is very similar to super smash bros.

edit: dangit drelbs

10-08-2009, 05:06 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
edit: dangit drelbs
Great minds think alike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-08-2009, 05:07 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
You're so mean Slapshot

The best comparison is an online game called Dino Smash which is very similar to super smash bros.

edit: dangit drelbs
lolz. Yeah, DinoSmash is pretty fun. Go with that.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
10-08-2009, 05:07 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: us of a
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Great minds think alike!
I suppose they do.