★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pop the ball up very carefully to pass hurdles, your ball will switch colour. You must need to follow colour pattern of each hurdle to pass through it.

Very addictive game play. We are sure you never stop playing this game. So play at your own risk.

itsehsan's comments:
Hey Folks,

Can you please test and confirm that Leader Board is working in Colour Switch Dash Game. You can free download it form here

We am going to run free give away campaign in next few days. We will give away Paypal credit to the top scorer on leaderboard.

I you have any other suggestion for give away campaign, also do share with us.

Thanks
04-27-2016, 05:20 PM
This game is brutal! My high is seven.

One tap controls to bounce your ball vertically and keep it from touching anything with the wrong color while waiting for the right color and pass through to collect stars. It throws a ton of variations at you with different shapes and sizes of obstacles spinning in opposite directions. Also has one iap to remove ads for $.99. That's pretty much it. Very simple, very brutal.
04-27-2016, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsehsan View Post
Hey Folks,

Can you please test and confirm that Leader Board is working in Colour Switch Dash Game. You can free download it form here
It does not appear to be working. It isn't uploading my scores so im not ranked.
05-03-2016, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
It does not appear to be working. It isn't uploading my scores so im not ranked.
Thanks for your feedback. We will resolve this issue and update you.
05-06-2016, 03:12 AM
Hi @sobriquet leaderboard issue is resolved. Now you can beat my highest score 26 at this time.